Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just kidding, but a piece of my sky fell off. Right when you open your door look down at the chrome saturn logo. I jumped in the car and my pant leg ripped it right out? It's like a big sticker...it peeled right out.

Quick run up to Saturn of Lakeside in Michigan and it is all set. They said a new one will be in in less than 5 days and they will stick it back in. They were going to try and fix mine on the spot...but it was bent and creased in half...and stuck to my 8 year olds closet door! (who still chants 8 more years! Till he can drive the sky)!

·
Registered
804 Posts
mine is popping too. I have had to push it down almost every day. The next time I go to Saturn, I am going to see if they have a better "glue" to hold the plate in.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Every SKY I've seen at dealerships, maybe 6 or 8, has had one of those popping up on the end.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
EldoGuy said:
Can we see some pics please ?
Mine did the same thing. Can't get just the metal piece. They have to order the whole sill plate/cover or what ever its called.

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
MISky said:
Every SKY I've seen at dealerships, maybe 6 or 8, has had one of those popping up on the end.

...and this is part of the $750 add-on for the "premium trim" :confused: I wonder what fastens the sill plates on the base model!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
No problems with mine yet, I will keep an eye on it though. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Glue?

Whatever happened to screws and rivets?

·
Registered
517 Posts
it is great of you guys to play guenea pig so the rest of us know what to watch out for.:)

don't pick a guenea pig up by the tail, it will come off.
don't touch the chrome saturn logo, it will come off.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
skyepilot said:
it is great of you guys to play guenea pig so the rest of us know what to watch out for.:)

don't pick a guenea pig up by the tail, it will come off.
don't touch the chrome saturn logo, it will come off.
Yer so evil:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts