Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who ever told you as a kid you cannot color the Sky green is wrong:nono: , and here is proof!:lol: :thumbs:

Sorry, it was too nice a day to run with the top up, and things got very hectic after I got the car. I was lucky to get these photos, between taking the salesman home, showing my folks the car and moving my Vette (which you can kind of see peaking its nose out of the garage in the last picture) so I could park the Sky in the garage (what, you thought I might park it outside - don't worry, the Vette is also in the garage, just my shop garage which means I can start working on it - as soon as I convince my wife :lol: ) so when I get a chance I will take some with the top up!.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Those have to be some of the best pics of green yet! She's very photogenic. It will be interesting to see how she looks with her top up.

You have one of the few green Skys floating around out there right now and it looks great. Enjoy!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats!

Those are absolutely beautiful pictures! Well done and congrats and enjoy! :cheers:

·
Registered
163 Posts
WOWWW! That is beautiful!!!!

Add the spoiler and some chromes and that's our baby!! Aaahh, this makes waiting so much harder now! :willy:

It's a great looking color!! Congrats on FINALLY getting it!! :D

Let me know how it goes with keeping it looking clean! I'm sure the dark green shows dust/dirt pretty easy!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
skywulf said:
I like the car, but I also think those are some cool trees. Never seen green Sky either, but sure is purty!
Agreed, I thought it was Hilton Head, SC at first till I realized of course it was Texas. I think we have gathered a pretty wicked set of promotional photos for the Sky just with our postings. Perhaps a contest is in order for best shot? Hmmmm...

·
Registered
453 Posts
WOW, beautiful car!! I love the way the trees surround the car, awesome!! Congratulations Tex, been observing for a long time and happy to see so many of you getting your cars finally. Looks like I still have until June/July
ordered 4/4/06

T

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
The color is absolutely gorgeous on that car! Sweet.

·
Registered
230 Posts
The car looks fantastic - I LOVE the color!! I will keep an eye out for it around San Antonio.:D

ENJOY!

·
Registered
182 Posts
green/tan = awesome colors. :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Green/Tan/Tan

I love my Black, Black, Red Black, but yours was my second choice and it is sharp!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Proven

So it has now been proven as a fact the Sky IS Green. :thumbs:
Congratulations :cheers: and enjoy

·
Registered
170 Posts
wow, the green is beautiful, congrats!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Sweet

Enjoy... Very nice.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1994SC2 said:
Agreed, I thought it was Hilton Head, SC at first till I realized of course it was Texas. I think we have gathered a pretty wicked set of promotional photos for the Sky just with our postings. Perhaps a contest is in order for best shot? Hmmmm...
Yes, despite all the misconceptions, Texas has TREES and also mountains that put anything on the east coast to shame!:jester:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
That Green looks awesome on the SKY!!! The more I see the painted alloys, the happier I am that I got 'em! :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts