Will you wait for the Sky you want (ie colour, options etc.) and perhaps add another six months to your wait or will you take the Sky they offer you? I'm not sure. This may be my one shot so I may wait for the Sky I want. Problem is if it doesn't arrive until October then all I'll be able to do is drive it home and put it into the garage.