Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What makes up a forum? Is it the cars and all that own them or is it the people who do or do not own them and just post? I say it is the people who post on the forum and not the cars. The reason I am posting about this is I had to make a gut wrenching choice. Do I go into bankrupcy or do I sell my SKIPSKY and still have enough money left over to buy O2. Well after many nights and days of pondering...Mike of Marlboro..that is called thinking here in the South..., I pulled myself out of the forum and wiped out all that pretained to my profile and signature.
Then it happened. Five calls within days. People who I call friends asking me what is wrong. I told them, and I got the answers that I had better get my ass back on the forum or else. They told me that the car is not why they are on the forum, it is the other people that post about their life, the autos and just BS. Come on I have been around since this forum started. I am here to stay and because mean ol Mike of Marlboro decided to do away with birthdays cause he gets older every year....Like no one else does...I am here. I will do my duties as THE OFFICIAL RESIDENT REDNECK AND BIRTHDAY GREETER as long as at least twenty people on this forum will have me. I promise that I will use my Southern charm to woo the ladies and corntribute to the well being of this here forum. Will yall like that then I want an old Rebel cheer. Thank you for readiing this little missive and when the Sky is sold I will post the day...Skip...:):D:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The reason I say at least twenty people on this forum cause that is roughly one third of this forum at any given hour....Skip...:):D:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I will do my duties as THE OFFICIAL RESIDENT REDNECK AND BIRTHDAY GREETER as long as at least twenty people on this forum will have me.
So what exactly are you looking for, a gang bang? Nasty! :eek:

I guess if everyone else signs up I'll go along with it, but I wanna go first!

·
Vendor
1,978 Posts
Skip, skip, skip. There's none like you my friend. No matter what happens on this dusty trail we call life I want you to know that you are one helleva fella and we don't care what the Northern Folk have to say about it! :D

Much love and respect,

WindRestrictor Crew.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts

Skip darlin' ~ I vote for keepin' ya !!! :thumbs:
Just would not be the same without our beloved Skipster.
:grouphug:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Skip... if some cant bully me into leaving.. You cant leave either!!!!!!! We are in this together!!! SkyBaby

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Got my vote ol' buddy!!!

BA...

·
Registered
491 Posts
Well two of us Western Riff Raff are glad you changed your mind:cheers: I loved being in your quote for awhile. Take care Skip.:thumbs:

·
Registered
17,353 Posts
I knew I made a mistake when I reanimated him...should have left him in the ground to rot...now I have to deal with him...for awhile.

Is ALABAMA still a RED State? :lol:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Skipadoodle your nuttin but a smart azz redneck that loves to drink that Jack and chase woman......

Wouldn't have it any other way

Love ya and ya know it........
"smart azz redneck that loves to drink that Jack and chase women".......My kind of guy.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Even though you missed my birthday two years in a row, I keep hoping. if you leave, that hope will be dashed.:willy:
Stick around. If for nothing else, just to see what happens next!:grouphug:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Even though you missed my birthday two years in a row, I keep hoping. if you leave, that hope will be dashed.:willy:
Stick around. If for nothing else, just to see what happens next!:grouphug:
Your public profile does not have your birthdate. Unless your post your birthdate on your public profile, he'll miss it again next year.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
If you don't stay around, I won't have anyone to get stranded on the side of the road with for hours on end. I don't want to miss out on that kind of fun, so I vote for keeping you!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ya know Sooner , it was kinda fun sittin on tha side of tha road waitin for a tow. As to all you others it is gonna be me here for a long while. I have the original Roadster. It is a 1975 Triumph Spitfire and it runs iffen I caress it a little. It is all woman as roadsters are. Even though I have to give up the Sky I will still drive around top down.. Just a little slower to pass the time of day......Skip...now yall makin me tear up here....:):D:)and that waters down the whisky...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So what exactly are you looking for, a gang bang? Nasty! :eek:

I guess if everyone else signs up I'll go along with it, but I wanna go first!
Did someone mention a gang bang?...Now my curiosity is peaked....Skip:):D:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I drink with either hand and no I do not like glasses or cups. Ask Sooner, I will take the bottle. Or ask Spag, Reed, Shiny or Jason...Or Zach....Why wast putting whisky into a glass, that is so middle mannish. But don't backwash the whisky when you tip the bottle....Skip....:):D:)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts