Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my accountant's yesterday ans she gave me the horrible news. All the money that I have been putting away as a down payment of my Sky has to go to pay taxes. :brentil: Who came up with the idea of having to pay taxes when you work for yourself? Well now that I have to start saving from scratch again, it has pushed my purchase date back to somewhere between early fall to early winter. In the mean time I am #5 on my dealer's list. Should I ask to be put at the bottom of the list or just remove my name from the list all together?

Troy

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sell it?

Want to sell your place on the list ? Someone might want to buy it!:thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Try moving back in line! On the good side perhaps it will give you time to save for a Red Line:cool:

·
Registered
246 Posts
The good news is - it means you made money! The bad news is - how are you gonna pay for next years taxes if you buy the Sky at the end of the year!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
123troy said:
I went to my accountant's yesterday ans she gave me the horrible news. All the money that I have been putting away as a down payment of my Sky has to go to pay taxes. :brentil: Who came up with the idea of having to pay taxes when you work for yourself? Well now that I have to start saving from scratch again, it has pushed my purchase date back to somewhere between early fall to early winter. In the mean time I am #5 on my dealer's list. Should I ask to be put at the bottom of the list or just remove my name from the list all together?

Troy
It might take that long for it to come in depending on how many a month your dealer is getting in.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Maybe it should be a business purchase :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts