Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let you guys know the Tiger is resting in the cave as of Saturday 19th, This has been a long.. long.. long..process and thanks to you guys ( and a special thanks to SkyBaby...:cheers: .I have survived the wait.... :willy: ... Humm pictures hummm will post soon I think!:confused: This was hard enough to figure out!! Ohh by the way I visited two Benz, dealerships and THEY WERE SPEACHLESS....:thumbs: :eek: WOW....EVERYONE CAME OUT TO SEE HER!!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
:cheers: Get her out of the cave and let her roar.

·
Registered
173 Posts
BrnzMistic, I would love to see pictures of the combo Polar White w/ tan/blk interior...and what color lid??? Tan perhaps? Anxiously awaiting those photos:thumbs:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The top is Tan, But has not been up since she was delvd. She has been out on the prowl through the subdivision, and has caused many concerns about a wild tiger here, I told them not to worry she knows where her cave is!!:thumbs: and she bites:D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Yes -- let's see pictures!
Conga-Ratz on your lil tiger!
:thumbs:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pictures will be an issue she is very shy! plus I wouldnt know where to begin on how to post a pic????:willy: Heck I cant even get a Avatar.:confused: Hey Rick T>P> I asked about sunny at the dealer... they say they havent seen her in a while!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congrats!!

Enjoy the ride!!! I picked mine up the same day - what a great Sky day!!:D

·
Registered
173 Posts
BrnzMistic said:
Pictures will be an issue she is very shy! plus I wouldnt know where to begin on how to post a pic????:willy: Heck I cant even get a Avatar.:confused: Hey Rick T>P> I asked about sunny at the dealer... they say they havent seen her in a while!
You are tooo funny...."she is very shy"...:D
Tell her not to be "shy" she's a "sky"!!!!:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
VENUS.... I AM SO DARN EXCITED FOR YOU...... cant wait to meet up with you and go cruisin........ Fun will be had for all...... talk to you again. soon..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SkyBaby said:
VENUS.... I AM SO DARN EXCITED FOR YOU...... cant wait to meet up with you and go cruisin........ Fun will be had for all...... talk to you again. soon..... SkyBaby-07
Thanks Much again really thanks much, I went to Dwns Grv.. yesturday and thought she might see a family member but NOPE!!!! she is lonely :lol: I wonder if she was taken from the litter to soon...:lol: I was also told she is the only white one in Illinois humm ( I dont believe it) . . .BUT... glad she has (onstar) :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
....here kitty-kitty....
HEY ...HEY...!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING:eek: . . .
Hummmmmm nope it wont work she is tooooo shy....She won't come out of her cave.....she miss her family, only another sky... can bring her ... she just purrrrrr.... alll night:D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Please post some pics there are only a few white tigers out there and mine will be one when she gets here but mine better not be shy because I will let her loose!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Please post some pics there are only a few white tigers out there and mine will be one when she gets here but mine better not be shy because I will let her loose!
Well keep in mind there are very few White ones... sooo she might be shy, which is a good thing:D .. Tigers lay in wait .... then alll of a sudden they prove themselves:lol: :cool: and then back in the cave they go with their hunt!!!:D. . . ok I will try ...pic... humm if you have an email in your profile, I will take them with my cell and email them to you ? Im outta here gotta work...will talk thurs 8am ish ct

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I saw a white with black/tan and tan top at my Saturn store. Let my tell you, THAT is a handsome car. :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
173 Posts
I saw a white with black/tan and tan top at my Saturn store. Let my tell you, THAT is a handsome car. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Was the tan the same color on both the seats and lid...or was the tan on the lid slightly different. That's was someone said on the forum...the lid is a different, I think they said "darker" tan.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts