Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
TexSon said:
Okay, here are pictures of my Sky with the top up. Enjoy, because I sure do!:thumbs:
Me, too!

·
Registered
266 Posts
wow...loving that ...do you mind if it's my new screen saver? the scenery is beautiful and oh yea, the trees aren't bad either.

·
Registered
18,281 Posts
do other members notice that wrinkles r more prominant when u have the beige top as opposed to the black...not that the black hasn't got wrinkles...just more prominant

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have the tan top and I definitely can see the wrinkles from 50 feet away. I haven't seen a black top in person, but as for the tan, it's just part of the car I guess. Luckily, its such a beautiful car, there's so much more to look at besides wrinkles in the top.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
marlboromike said:
do other members notice that wrinkles r more prominant when u have the beige top as opposed to the black...not that the black hasn't got wrinkles...just more prominant

Yep, I noticed it. I was comparing the pics of TexSon's Sky to MOMDRAE's Sky...definitely notice the wrinkles on the tan top more than the black. Infact, I thought the black top didn't have any at all..until I inspected the picture more closely and saw them. Hopefully, the wrinkles will smooth out over time...I thought somebody mentioned that here before...that with rain and over time, they will smooth out and become more 'taut'. We'll see....

·
Registered
72 Posts
TexSon said:
Okay, here are pictures of my Sky with the top up. Enjoy, because I sure do!:thumbs:
Congratulations....that is the same color combination I ordered.
IMO it looks very classy....happy motoring.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Damn nice pictures, I am looking forward to linking up with you and Ernest soon. :thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm enjoying your Sky pictures. Thanks!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Black top with tan seats on green car

The combination green car - tan leather seats - black top is not available from GM. Does anyone know the price of the spare part "black top" (only the cloth)?
You'll need that if your top has worn out or is damaged.
And does someone know how much work it would be to change.
As from the pictures I would like the combination green car/tan seats/black top best. Don't know the reason why GM doesn't offer it.

Nico

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
java43 said:
wow...loving that ...do you mind if it's my new screen saver? the scenery is beautiful and oh yea, the trees aren't bad either.
Be my guest, you know it is mine!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
marklynn70 said:
Damn nice pictures, I am looking forward to linking up with you and Ernest soon. :thumbs:
:thumbs: There are a few folks in the Lone Star state with Skys or with them on order. We definitely need to do something. This month is shot for me, between work and family events, but maybe sometime in June?:confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts