Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A coupple of weeks ago I drove my sky down Rt a1a from Ft. Lauderdale all the way down through South Beach Miami - along Ocean Drive. I got to South beach as sunset was approaching and it was beautiful. Top down, great weather and being the center of attention!

My wife and I counted 68 complements. We had a cab driver with passangers chase us down - wind his window down and ask us about it saying it was the nicest car he had ever seen. Some guy in a Masariti followed us for miles and manouvered to see us from all angels, winding his window down to say how beautiful it was. The list could go on for ever....

The drive down Ocean Drive along South Beach is a mile that takes a half hour to drive because there are so many fancy expensive cars and "beautiful people" trying to be "hip" ... We had the top down and it seemed like everyone was comming up to us saying all sorts of nice things about the look of the Sky. We felt like celebrities.

It was truely an awsome experience.:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I had a kid fall off his bike as he shouted "Nice Viper!" :lol: He was fine -- never hit the ground... but drove off the curb. I told him it was a Saturn SKY. He said "I don't care what it is: It is HOT, Mr.!":thumbs:

·
Registered
804 Posts
"This Sky car thing is just another hunk of junk metal from GM..."
That's what I was told from a guy who drove a Mercedes (sp). Figured he had his pants on to tight:lol:

That is the only bad thing anyone has said in most of 2 months. The good part...well I would have to say its WELL over 100 complements and growing!:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Kustomkaps said:
"This Sky car thing is just another hunk of junk metal from GM..."
That's what I was told from a guy who drove a Mercedes (sp). Figured he had his pants on to tight:lol:

That is the only bad thing anyone has said in most of 2 months. The good part...well I would have to say its WELL over 100 complements and growing!:)
Aw, you missed a great opportunity to say, "It beats driving a Chrysler!"

That gets 'em every time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts