Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see if anybody has viewed the the Vauxhall VX Lightning - the concept car for the Sky. I really like it, I also like how much the sky looks like it's concept (I think the Sky looks better). I am a little suprised that Vauxhall decided not to produce the car considering how beautiful it is, though Opel will sell the Sky Redline as the Opel GT in England...So Europe still has the chance to "own" a Sky.

Anyway, check it out and let me know your thoughts.

jon tiki

....sky fits heaven...so DRIVE it!

Silver Pearl
R/B Leather
6 disc/monsoon
L/S
5 speed
Arrived 7/06:D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
jon_tiki said:
I just wanted to see if anybody has viewed the the Vauxhall VX Lightning - the concept car for the Sky. I really like it, I also like how much the sky looks like it's concept (I think the Sky looks better). I am a little suprised that Vauxhall decided not to produce the car considering how beautiful it is, though Opel will sell the Sky Redline as the Opel GT in England...So Europe still has the chance to "own" a Sky.

Anyway, check it out and let me know your thoughts.

jon tiki

....sky fits heaven...so DRIVE it!

Silver Pearl
R/B Leather
6 disc/monsoon
L/S
5 speed
Arrived 7/06:D
Wow...are you ever a newbie. I think we all saw the Lightning about 2 years ago. So sad that I am still waiting for my car and some people can just walk into a dealership and trip over one fall into the finance office and get tossed the keys.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Do a Google search "Saturn Sky concept" and look at the puny looking 2002 concept for the Sky.
We should be very happy, GM worked out a deal with Vauxhall to get the rights to build the Lightning version.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts