Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much anquish and anxiety, I am pleased to announce the birth of my SKY, DOB 3/14/06. VIN 1G8MB35B17Y100699:willy: :willy: :willy: :thumbs:

Silverpearl/Red Leather-Premium Trim/Chrome Wheels/ 6CD Monsoon w XM/LSD/Spoiler./5 Spd. :D :D :thumbs:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Ernest said:
After much anquish and anxiety, I am pleased to announce the birth of my SKY, DOB 3/14/06. VIN 1G8MB35B17Y100699:willy: :willy: :willy: :thumbs:

Silverpearl/Red Leather-Premium Trim/Chrome Wheels/ 6CD Monsoon w XM/LSD/Spoiler./5 Spd. :D :D :thumbs:
YES!!!!! You will run around the block today!!!:D

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Ernest said:

Congratulations Earnest...

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I don't know how I am going to the grin off my face. Was in the bank when I got the word, wife turned to me and said, "Looks like You your VIN" It was all I could do to keep from yelling out right on the spot, but I was:cool: until I walked outside, I might have given an elderly lady a heart atttack, when I yelled "WooHoo":lol: :lol: :lol: I expect it will be shipped by the end of the week. Does anyone know if the 699 means the number off the assembly line?:thumbs:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Wow, that is really good news for you and anybody else who ordered the Red Interior. Not that bad of a wait, all things considered. Your car was built 139 vehicles after mine on Friday, 3/10. We might be able to judge delivery times after we get the cars delivered.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Ernest said:
Thanks, I don't know how I am going to the grin off my face. Was in the bank when I got the word, wife turned to me and said, "Looks like You your VIN" It was all I could do to keep from yelling out right on the spot, but I was:cool: until I walked outside, I might have given an elderly lady a heart atttack, when I yelled "WooHoo":lol: :lol: :lol: I expect it will be shipped by the end of the week. Does anyone know if the 699 means the number off the assembly line?:thumbs:

Exactly, your car is the 699th produced, production car. A first 1000 Sky!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Congrats Ernest! Looks like the interior concern is over for at least yourself.
Can't imagine how great it must have felt to know you're so close. Mine was accepted 2/27 so I hope I'm not to far behind you now that the tap has been turned on. Take some photos when you get it for us.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Ernest said:
After much anquish and anxiety, I am pleased to announce the birth of my SKY, DOB 3/14/06. VIN 1G8MB35B17Y100699 :willy: :thumbs:

Silverpearl/Red Leather-Premium Trim/Chrome Wheels/ 6CD Monsoon w XM/LSD/Spoiler./5 Spd. :D :thumbs:
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE WHINING, OK??? :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congrats old man!!! :jester:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Congratulations...

... when is her 'coming out' party?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Ernest said:

699!! Happy birthday!

Earnest -- congrats -- and to all -- See what patience and good humor bring...
Can't wait to see pics!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Age before beauty Ernest.:D

Congrats!I hope you have many happy years with her.:cheers: Remember to post pic's! Lots of them.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to all for the support and the patience for my sometime "whiney" "bratty" attitude. Acoording to all information she was built sometime after midnight last night, looks like a third shift vehicle.ha!:thumbs:

I always liked third shift myself!!!! Hat's off to you Boxwood Guys, you are the best!!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sweetness!!!

Ernest said:

Congrats Ernest!!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: I know we've been all pulling for you. I was hoping you would hear good news today. You've made my day.

How sweet it is my friend:driving: :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
ERNEST... THAT IS AWESOME.. CONGRATS SWEETIE.... YEAH...... SkyBaby-07

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
THe SKY HAS LANDED!!!!

:willy: VIN#478 has arrived!!! I'm going to tuck her in tonight since they don't have all the paperwork ready. Official pick-up on Thursday 3/16/06 at 1:00!!! They're going to clear the showroom for my baby and we will be featured on the Saturn of Winston-Salem website!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Congratulations NCBlue! ... pictures please:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts