Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an e-mail from Saturn saying the wait is over...

saturn e-mail said:
THE WAIT IS OVER ... SKY IS HERE.

Thanks for sharing our exciting journey over the past several months. We're pleased to announce that the all-new 2007 SKY has arrived at your Saturn retailer.

Inside and out, the SKY offers a level of richness and precision that only a true driver's car can deliver. And it all adds up to an athletic roadster that sets the stage for an incredible driving experience with pricing starting at $23,690.1

At Saturn, we're working hard to build relationships like always with the world-class ownership experience along with the peace of mind that comes with 24-Hour Roadside Assistance2 and standard OnStar® with one-year Safe & Sound Service Plan.3

We're also designing and building cars like never before by expanding our product lineup to add three new vehicles within the next year ... the European-inspired AURA™ midsize sedan and the affordable VUE® Green Line Hybrid both arriving in fall 2006, while the refined yet functional eight-passenger OUTLOOK™ crossover SUV will debut in early 2007. Click here to receive updates on new Saturn vehicles.

When you choose a Saturn, you can relax. We promise a no-hassle experience and no-haggle prices. Rest assured ... we'll be with you today, tomorrow and down the road. But most of all, we want you to love what you drive.

SATURN. Like always. Like never before.
There was a pic included with a quote of, "Good things come to those who wait."

Also the usual disclaimer... "Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Each retailer sets its own price. Tax, title, license, retailer fees and optional equipment extra."

Thoughts???

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Got one too

todaresqSL2 said:
Got an e-mail from Saturn saying the wait is over.

Also the usual disclaimer... "Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Each retailer sets its own price. Tax, title, license, retailer fees and optional equipment extra."

Thoughts???
I got that letter a few days before the "Official" release of the Sky back in March.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hmmm. the wait is over? For most it is only beginning. Only those who have not been waiting are in SKYs now. I can't (well, I guess I can...) wait for mine!

·
Registered
370 Posts
What took them so long?

My wait was over a month ago. I have been driving and loving my Sky.:cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Sure THAT wait is over. Now starts another wait. Seems we go from wait to wait... :lol:

Unlike the Army there isn't even a rush to wait -- we often find ourselves waiting to wait.....:banghead:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Sure THAT wait is over. Now starts another wait. Seems we go from wait to wait... :lol:

Unlike the Army there isn't even a rush to wait -- we often find ourselves waiting to wait.....:banghead:
Feeling bitter, Rick? :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.