Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put my 1,000 deposit at my dealer in mid September 2005 and since then I never stop playing that little game.

Witch car, for the same price could I get instead of the Saturn?

So far, I've seen tons of cars I could have got instead of the sky, but none was more tempting and more exiting than the sky to me... till yesterday.

Yesterday, I put my eyes down on an almost new (very few mileage) 308 GTS 1979; I'm actually test driving it on Monday. It cost exactly the same price and my insurance premium would be lower than on the Sky. It's actually more powerful than the Solstice GXP and has a marvellous styling.

Well all that to say that time goes by, and I'm having second tough.

Saturn better keeps their promise and delivers the car for May 11th, because I won't be able to wait longer...

P.S. I don't even know if I will wait this long, but has long has there is snow outside; I have a chance to persist and stay with the Sky.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I know how you feel!

What I like versus the SKY is a totally different vehicle all together - the all-new 2007 Jeep Wrangler. I have always loved the Jeep Wrangler but it just doesn't fit me as a daily driver kind of vehicle. Up until 2002 when the Solstice was shown as a concept, my plan was to get a Wrangler as the toy/3rd vehicle in my household. I saw the Solstice and it changed my Jeep plans. Then January of 2005 I see pictures of the SKY concept and I'm blown away - there goes the Solstice! February of '05 is when I first see the SKY in person at the Philly Auto Show and it seals the deal - I'm gonna get me one! I have been consistant since then, passing up some good deals on some other vehicles along the way. But I saw the pictures of the new '07 Jeep Wrangler and I gotta say it has caught my eye again - but not enough to take me away from the SKY. If SATURN does something to pi$$ me off in the meantime, then maybe I'll switch back to the Wrangler. But for now it's the SKY all the way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts