Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the chrome wheels, special license plates, Xm radio, and all the other goodies the way I want them.:)
Sure is fun to drive and it gets lots of attention.

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
:cheers: Nice :cheers:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats!

Nice lookng! :cheers: :cheers:
Many happy miles!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks really cool. congrats :cheers:

·
Registered
141 Posts
:eek: As long as you like it it's all that counts.

·
Registered
129 Posts
TX-Sky said:
Finally got the chrome wheels, special license plates, Xm radio, and all the other goodies the way I want them.:)
Sure is fun to drive and it gets lots of attention.
What is that next to your non-xm antennae? looks like a low-profile satellite antennae but you mentioned XM so I assume you are using the XM with the Sky....

·
Registered
478 Posts
Very nice!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
looks good!

nice plate as well :thumbs:

·
Registered
203 Posts
OH! You have those very special wheels too! First time I have seen those.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Very nice! Can't go wrong with the green!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mbleigh said:
What is that next to your non-xm antennae? looks like a low-profile satellite antennae but you mentioned XM so I assume you are using the XM with the Sky....
Until GM comes out with a XM tuner unit for the Sky's XM-Ready CD/stereo (in 6-9 months the parts guy tells me), I have a MyFi XM tuner (looks like a PDA and uses the little square antennae) that plugs into the MP3 port. A little cluttered, but works well without static. I have changed regular antennae to a black stubby, but may change it back since it does not receive signal as well.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Where and How??

Just joined today.. I would like to order my Sky, but none of the dealers in the north Texas area are taking orders right now. Can you guys in north Texas let me know how you went about yor ordering process? Are there dealers in the north Texas area that you went through to purchase or did you have to go out of state? I'm relatively new to the Texas area (4 years) but am willing to travel to "get what I want"

Thanks,
MidSummerNightsDream

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MidSummerNightsDream said:
Just joined today.. I would like to order my Sky, but none of the dealers in the north Texas area are taking orders right now. Can you guys in north Texas let me know how you went about yor ordering process? Are there dealers in the north Texas area that you went through to purchase or did you have to go out of state? I'm relatively new to the Texas area (4 years) but am willing to travel to "get what I want"

Thanks,
MidSummerNightsDream
I went to Saturn of Arlington, I20 @ 360

·
Registered
128 Posts
TX-Sky said:
Sure is fun to drive and it gets lots of attention.[/QUOTEGreat looking wheels, I also put on wheels. PICT0100-1.JPG

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Those wheels look good too.:cheers:

·
Registered
316 Posts
congrats :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks Tx-Sky. I placed my order/deposit over the weekend.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts