Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just waving from Guam USA.
2008 Techno grey Redline.
I have been out here about a year now, and except for 2 non-turbo solstice, I have not seen or heard of another Sky redline out here. Only about 35 miles long so not a lot of places to hide another without someone seeing it. Its a lot of fun being the only one! people love it and will chase me down to find out what it is. That and the Japanese tourist take a lot of pictures of it. LOL
Great car still love it!
:cool:

·
Registered
854 Posts
The One and Only one on the island. Only 35 miles long not much driving to do, but you do have the other Kappa's around to kick it with.

The Japanese tourists taking pictures of it, Ah he not be driving one of our cars, why he do that? That not be a Miata, not Nissan or Toyota why he buy that?
Cause it is Unique. That caught their eye, and you are the proud owner of the only SKY on the island. Pretty specialious if you ask me. Well done partner, now you have to get off the island, and find some more twisty sections and more than 35 miles to drive on. Just a few more Kappa owners out here on the main land and roads for you to enjoy your car with.

LAC

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Hey all, just waving from Guam USA.
2008 Techno grey Redline.
I have been out here about a year now, and except for 2 non-turbo solstice, I have not seen or heard of another Sky redline out here. Only about 35 miles long so not a lot of places to hide another without someone seeing it. Its a lot of fun being the only one! people love it and will chase me down to find out what it is. That and the Japanese tourist take a lot of pictures of it. LOL
Great car still love it!
:cool:
What do you do if it needs major service?

Yogi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts