Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally, the canadian launch of the sky. went to my dealer today at 4pm. sky sitting in showroom.covered:banghead: launch not till 5pm.:brentil: have meeting at 5pm. what to do. slither on my belly to sales manager. beg him. he allowes me to lift her skirt and look.:jester: get so excited, cancel 5 pm meeting and go straight home to wife.:lol: not sure when i'll get it (her?). but will go once a week and then go straight home to wife.:thumbs:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Glad you got your life in order...look at the Sky...go home to wife...think about Sky...go to work....Look at the Sky...go home to wife.

Sounds bout like how I was. Glad mine came in over the weekend! Wife went away for 4 days and I got left having to babysit the new baby Sky...maybe my wife won't actually see how many miles I put on it!:eek:

Hope your Sky comes in soon!

·
Registered
14 Posts
SKY showing in Kelowna, BC

My wife & I managed to finally see the SKY at our dealership on May 10th. Had a test drive then we were told the bad news that we will not see our car before June 30th!!! The drive was fun. What a tease!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
what number you were you on the list????

·
Registered
18 Posts
bcboy said:
My wife & I managed to finally see the SKY at our dealership on May 10th. Had a test drive then we were told the bad news that we will not see our car before June 30th!!! The drive was fun. What a tease!!!!
what number you were you on the list????

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:thumbs: well I went to my dealers unveiling today and must say it was fun. They had a silver pearl one on display and got to sit in it and drool all over the place :lol: :lol: I told them if they paint it blue I would be a little happier. Well after about twenty minutes of mulling around talking, the sales person came up to me and asked if I wanted to see a blue one. I asked if he was kidding and he said follow me. In the prep area were two midnight blue Skys one with a tan roof and tan and black interior and one with a black interior and top. Well I know now why I'm waiting for my Sky they were drop dead gorgeous. All I needed was to see one in person again. All is good in the world.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
to nathaliebaby (what a lovely french canadian name) my wife is from st froy. i am #5 on my dealers list. good luck

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Well I wasn't going to test drive the one at my dealer for I wanted to be able to be patient a little longer. But no I couldn't just drive by.I drove a silver pearl one and my does it handle nice, the shifting was sharp and smooth, 1st and 2nd are tall gears, 3rd the RPMs drop off a bit but just perfect for cruisin around town but I thought 4th brought it back within reason. Fifth, man I needed to be on the highwayto appreciate that one, which I didn't do.The ride was softer than I expected ,for a roadster, but like very much. I wish I could have had it for a whole day, but I kinda butted in line cause the guy who was supposed to be there wasn't. I liked the exhaust tone nice and throaty. Had no problem with the length of the hood or the top of the windshield, the top was down:lol: The only thing that distracted me from my experience and concentration were all the cars that pulled up beside me giving me the thumbs up. I'm really going to like this car OOOOHHHH YYYeahhh, Nite Sky where are you??????:cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
her sky said:
finally, the canadian launch of the sky. went to my dealer today at 4pm. sky sitting in showroom.covered:banghead: launch not till 5pm.:brentil: have meeting at 5pm. what to do. slither on my belly to sales manager. beg him. he allowes me to lift her skirt and look.:jester: get so excited, cancel 5 pm meeting and go straight home to wife.:lol: not sure when i'll get it (her?). but will go once a week and then go straight home to wife.:thumbs:

I saw her the day after - two in fact in the showroom one was for a lucky customer. This is going to drive me nuts.... Number 5 on the list and being told maybe end of August.... AHHHH:banghead:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts