Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers: I just want to thank everyone for being so informative and entertaining. I found someone who has an order at the same location as me and is actually the next person after me on the list to have her redline ordered...it's just cool that everyone is so quick to help each other out with questions and suggestions. I just wanted to shout out Kudos to everyone who contributes to make this forum such a great resource for all the Sky enthusiasts.:thumbs:

·
Registered
386 Posts
:cheers: I just want to thank everyone for being so informative and entertaining. I found someone who has an order at the same location as me and is actually the next person after me on the list to have her redline ordered...it's just cool that everyone is so quick to help each other out with questions and suggestions. I just wanted to shout out Kudos to everyone who contributes to make this forum such a great resource for all the Sky enthusiasts.:thumbs:
I totally agree!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:cheers: I read this forum for months before actually signing up. I never was a car kind of guy. I just like to drive nice cars and do not want to know the names of the service department. I want a car that just starts and runs. Once I have trouble I quickly get something more dependable.
And this forum has enlighten me to folks that really know cars inside and out. I learned more by accident just reading this forum daily. And the forum is not just nuts and bolts but a nice blend of interest and personnalities.
:cool:

·
Registered
168 Posts
That's the truth. Been lurking a while.
BTW Ernest , hope ya get out of QC soon!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts