Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer has my CAR! I'll be picking her up on Wednesday after work!:thumbs: :driving:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats :cheers: So happy for you can't wait to see pics

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
rick112 said:
The dealer has my CAR! I'll be picking her up on Wednesday after work!:thumbs: :driving:
WTF!!! You beat me! Congratz though. Post lots of pics when you get her!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm so happy for you! I know you have been waiting forever, and now you will get her with some of summer left for you. Happy and safe driving!:cool:

·
Registered
444 Posts
rick112 said:

Congrats Rick!

They are an awesome car! I have a Sky now for 2 months and a RL on order ...

I am in Moncton NB Canada.:thumbs:

Here are some pics of my current Sky with Windscreen, painted calipers and loaded with Cobalt Red & Ebony Leather.

Enjoy!

http://www.skyredline.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=36&catid=newimages

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
69 Posts
8/1 Delivery

I, too, will take delivery this week. The car will be at the dealership today and I will be picking her up on Tuesday evening. I CANNOT WAIT!

Black Exterior/Top
Black and Tan
Upgrade Radio all the way
LSD

yeahaw!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Great to see more Canadian's getting into thier Sky's

Congrats, now lets send some of those hot little cars to the west coast!!! Put lots of pictures.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Attention, attention. Rick's car is here!!!!!!! See everthing comes to he who waits a lifetime!!! Skip.....:lol: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
155 Posts
:D
SKYLAR said:
I, too, will take delivery this week. The car will be at the dealership today and I will be picking her up on Tuesday evening. I CANNOT WAIT!

Black Exterior/Top
Black and Tan
Upgrade Radio all the way
LSD

yeahaw!
OOH, post lots of pics. I'm waiting on a black exterior/top as well and I love to see photos of any black Skys out there to tide me over while I wait.

·
Registered
574 Posts
The rant to the Sky Gods.........pays off!!!!

Within days or a week a rant will result in one Sky!

CONGRATS Rick!!!!!! :cheers:

PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

CHRIS

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congratulations to you Rick and Skylar! :)

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Congrats!:cheers: :D Pics , Pics and more Pics Please!!:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
It's About Time

chris67 said:
CONGRATS Rick!!!!!! :cheers:

PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Finally, And Enjoy my man...:thumbs: :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm going to see her tonight. If she isn't in the shop, I'll try to get some pictures. My dealer has one of my cameras. I don't have mine because I didn't think it would be here this week.

I'm flipping out. I had to work late tonight on a wild goose chase and now I'm ready to go and my wife has to work another hour.:willy:

And to wait until Wednesday.:willy:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Christmas day.

Remember the day of Christmas. You get your presents (your parents save the cool fire truck you wanted until last). Now you just want to play with it. But you have to wait until everyone is done opening theirs. And of course when you do get to play with it someone tells you that you have to share it. Oh and you've had it for over an hour now so let your little brother have a turn.:lol:

Wednesday!!!!:willy:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm going to see her tonight. If she isn't in the shop, I'll try to get some pictures. My dealer has one of my cameras. I don't have mine because I didn't think it would be here this week.

I'm flipping out. I had to work late tonight on a wild goose chase and now I'm ready to go and my wife has to work another hour.:willy:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
yeah! Rick..its been a long wait.........enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!! :cheers:

REMEMBER I AM STILL WAITING...........................DON'T FORGET TO BE HAPPY FOR ME, WHEN I GET MINE!...ok:willy:

·
Registered
432 Posts
rick112 said:

Ten minutes later...

rick112 said:

I'm worried about you, Rick. You're repeating yourself.

I'm worried about you, Rick. You're repeating yourself.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts