Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks,

I was doing a general search for any new "news" on the sky and I pulled up this article from 19 hours ago (or so).

http://www.detnews.com/2005/autosinsider/0508/14/B01-279637.htm

Click on the link OR go to google and type in Saturn Sky under the NEWS tab. It should be the first link.

Insteresting look at how GM is going to gear toward lower volume to create bigger interest. Stating that the Pontiac Solstice will have 20,000 go through production.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
hey folks,

I was doing a general search for any new "news" on the sky and I pulled up this article from 19 hours ago (or so).

http://www.detnews.com/2005/autosinsider/0508/14/B01-279637.htm

Click on the link OR go to google and type in Saturn Sky under the NEWS tab. It should be the first link.

Insteresting look at how GM is going to gear toward lower volume to create bigger interest. Stating that the Pontiac Solstice will have 20,000 go through production.
I read this over eggs this morning, pretty good article. Makes you feel better about only 10,000 SKY's....

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
10,000 will definitely improve the SKY's ability to retain their value that much longer. To include if you were to trade one in on a Redline even after you have had it about a year you should get a real good trade in value. :)

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
marklynn70 said:
10,000 will definitely improve the SKY's ability to retain their value that much longer. To include if you were to trade one in on a Redline even after you have had it about a year you should get a real good trade in value. :)
The combined fact that it's low volume, and the first who knows how many months worth of cars will be sold out, I wouldn't be suprisded that if you sold it 6 months to a year later you could get near what you paid for it.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brentil said:
The combined fact that it's low volume, and the first who knows how many months worth of cars will be sold out, I wouldn't be suprisded that if you sold it 6 months to a year later you could get near what you paid for it.
That sounds great. So then they would hold their value enough to trade in when the faster version comes out and we'd get the "FIRST" feel for the car. I drink to that one.

·
Registered
242 Posts
NICE TO KNOW THAT I'LL BE IN THAT FIRST 10,000 GROUP. HERE'S TO THE OTHER 9,999 OF YOU! :cheers: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts