Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if I spelled "Two" in French correctly. If any of you know, please feel free to correct me.

So, this just in..... latest issue of Esquire Magazine for Men has an article called "Esquire 10", where driving the Saturn Sky makes it into the #4 slot. With mentions of ear-to-ear grins and all. Granted, I'm all 100% American Angelina born and raised. But hell if I'm not going to be one of the cookie cutter BMW760s I see daily or even the hives of Loti (is that the plural of Lotus?). And with the low volume, you can bet your britches that I am gonna be one of the hottest bitches driving the streets of LA. Yes SIR.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
I don't know if I spelled "Two" in French correctly. If any of you know, please feel free to correct me.

So, this just in..... latest issue of Esquire Magazine for Men has an article called "Esquire 10", where driving the Saturn Sky makes it into the #4 slot. With mentions of ear-to-ear grins and all. Granted, I'm all 100% American Angelina born and raised. But hell if I'm not going to be one of the cookie cutter BMW760s I see daily or even the hives of Loti (is that the plural of Lotus?). And with the low volume, you can bet your britches that I am gonna be one of the hottest bitches driving the streets of LA. Yes SIR.
****ALERT TO ALL OF THE GUYS***** WE'VE GOT A REAL GAL, ON BOARD! ANGEL...........HERE'S TO YOU! :cheers: CAN'T WAIT 'TIL THE PICS ARE POSTED! :lol: "IN A CLASS, ALL OUR OWN"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
I don't know if I spelled "Two" in French correctly. If any of you know, please feel free to correct me.

So, this just in..... latest issue of Esquire Magazine for Men has an article called "Esquire 10", where driving the Saturn Sky makes it into the #4 slot. With mentions of ear-to-ear grins and all. Granted, I'm all 100% American Angelina born and raised. But hell if I'm not going to be one of the cookie cutter BMW760s I see daily or even the hives of Loti (is that the plural of Lotus?). And with the low volume, you can bet your britches that I am gonna be one of the hottest bitches driving the streets of LA. Yes SIR.
DEUX, DO.....YOU SAY POTATO, HE SAYS POTATOE...NOT A PROB! I THINK YOU GOT IT RIGHT ANYWAY! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As I mentioned, I'm headed for San Diego in a few weeks to check out the car IN PERSON at the Auto Show In Motion. I will be the one rubbing myself all over it spreading my SKY Faramones..... ha ha.... I promise to post them once I get them... Then you can see the gal that will be droppin her car first on the Streets of LA. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
As I mentioned, I'm headed for San Diego in a few weeks to check out the car IN PERSON at the Auto Show In Motion. I will be the one rubbing myself all over it spreading my SKY Faramones..... ha ha.... I promise to post them once I get them... Then you can see the gal that will be droppin her car first on the Streets of LA. :D
BELIEVE ME......I'LL BE WAITING! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Welcome and correction

Angelqute1 said:
As I mentioned, I'm headed for San Diego in a few weeks to check out the car IN PERSON at the Auto Show In Motion. I will be the one rubbing myself all over it spreading my SKY Faramones..... ha ha.... I promise to post them once I get them... Then you can see the gal that will be droppin her car first on the Streets of LA. :D
Angelqute1, hmm, I believe it's pheremones, but we got the idea. When you are going to ask about truck space, hard tops and the like? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
As I mentioned, I'm headed for San Diego in a few weeks to check out the car IN PERSON at the Auto Show In Motion. I will be the one rubbing myself all over it spreading my SKY Faramones..... ha ha.... I promise to post them once I get them... Then you can see the gal that will be droppin her car first on the Streets of LA. :D
see if you can try the top. want to know how easy it will be....thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
Will do.... =)
and one other thing....the sub-woofer...just need to verify where they put it....I think it's behind the passenger seat, but.....you know! :willy: thanks, again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
438 Posts
sky_line said:
see if you can try the top. want to know how easy it will be....thanks!
umm are you talking about Angelinas top..just kidding I did the top on the solstice a week ago and it was a breeze!!! You can do it with one hand!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,360 Posts
sky_line said:
and one other thing....the sub-woofer...just need to verify where they put it....I think it's behind the passenger seat, but.....you know! :willy: thanks, again
Yup, behind the passenger seat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hood and Trunk

So I'm looking on the Pontiac website (absolutely sure that the SKY looks WAY better) and I see that the hood opens from the inside??? Like it opens near the glass up and toward the front of the car???? and the trunk does the same, opens from the closer end to the back window and out.... Is the SKY the same?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
yeah it's way 'vettie' .. I like the fact that the hood flips forward. You ever have that paranoia that you've left the hood open after adding (something in this spot, water, oil, new hamster for the wheel) and you think it's going to flip up. This design can't do that.

Paranoia gone. :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,360 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
So I'm looking on the Pontiac website (absolutely sure that the SKY looks WAY better) and I see that the hood opens from the inside??? Like it opens near the glass up and toward the front of the car???? and the trunk does the same, opens from the closer end to the back window and out.... Is the SKY the same?
Yup, it's called a clamshell design. It's part of the beauty of the design.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top