Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
The red dash is intriguing. I'm not sure what you're trying to highlight though.
Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
18,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The red dash is intriguing. I'm not sure what you're trying to highlight though.
Thank you for sharing.
You nailed it...the RED dash....they did away with it because the sun would reflect in the drivers eyes. Many of us were disappointed.

·
Administrator
6,876 Posts
You nailed it...the RED dash....they did away with it because the sun would reflect in the drivers eyes. Many of us were disappointed.
I for one am not disappointed.

·
Premium Member
4,240 Posts
I have a painted dash in my car. not a problem with reflection. Much easier to keep clean. And the suction cup mounts fit perfectly LOL. I also have an Opal GT steering wheel cause its red and black. Kind of matches the rest of the interior

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I owned an Anniversary Edition Corvette for a while which came with what was called the "shale" interior. My wife and I really loved the bright interior color scheme for the aura it provided along with it being much cooler on sunny days. I found it much easier to keep clean. All the floating seeds, dust and such blended right in, reducing the need to vacuum and wipe down so frequently. I wished our Sky had the same interior color scheme.

Of coarse it is a matter of taste.

You would think otherwise, but I never had an issue with the dash board being so brightly colored.

Included was a color matching top.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I owned an Anniversary Edition Corvette for a while which came with what was called the "shale" interior. My wife and I really loved the bright interior color scheme for the aura it provided along with it being much cooler on sunny days. I found it much easier to keep clean. All the floating seeds, dust and such blended right in, reducing the need to vacuum and wipe down so frequently. I wished our Sky had the same interior color scheme.

Of coarse it is a matter of taste.

You would think otherwise, but I never had an issue with the dash board being so brightly colored.
View attachment 116361
View attachment 116362
Included was a color matching top.
View attachment 116363
Very nice ^

I wish the Skys would've come with an optional Light Colored interior, similar to that of the Corvette interior, perhaps even in White... To each their own.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
This car has two license plate lights. Our cars only have one.

·
Registered
309 Posts
EU spec due to the wider plate? I’ve never seen an Opel GT in person to confirm this though.
Yes and No, that depends on the country and origin of the car. Often there are exceptions for US cars, which the GT is not of course.

Actually my European plate is smaller than a US plate. But is most countries it will be wider than a US plate.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts