Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder why Saturn isn't doing something like this. Perhap it could have said x of 1000. Of course it would have to say Sky. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
438 Posts
rick112 said:
I wonder why Saturn isn't doing something like this. Perhap it could have said x of 1000. Of course it would have to say Sky. :lol:
I know...I wish they had something like that!

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Not positive, but that might have been on the cars ordered through the Apprentice TV show promotion.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ishot3bucks said:
I know...I wish they had something like that!
I'm still thinking the Saturn marketing people have droped the ball all over this one. And I've only seen one commercial about the Sky. How is the marketing down in the good ol US of A? Are you sick of seeing the Sky on TV yet?

Even a key ring with one of on it would have been easy to do! I guess in the end HAVING 1 OF is the best thing anyway!:thumbs: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Hmmm... i am thinking WE CAN DESIGN AND MAKE THEM........ COME ON YA'ALL... we have great minds here .. and talent... shouldnt be too much to produce either.... what ya think? SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I'm happier not having to go through what the Solstice folk endured than I would be with a metal plate. Think about it- computer glitches, zero-zippers, etc.- that whole thing got way out of hand. There were also several very active members on the Sol forum who missed out while people who saw the car for the first time on the Apprentice wandered in to dealerships and ordered them because they saw a chance to make money.

I wouldn't want to see any of that happen to anyone here, and I certainly wouldn't be very happy if thousands of people cut in front of me after I've waited so long. I've only waited one year, some of them waited since 2002 to buy the Sol. All that suffering for an aluminum sticker? I think not.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Commercial - First 1000

I don't think I have seen a single commercial for a Sky yet - then again work has been keeping me very busy so I haven't been watching much TV.

My dad went down to the dealer and put in an order for a Solstice when tehy did their first 1000 thing - was something like 5 per dealer - when he got there they told him he was number 5 - but then a couple days later told him that he was not - so no Solstice or him - he in on a Sky list - I'm holding out for the Redline. - I don't need a commemorative plaque - although an etched windscreen ( that does not have to be removed to put up the top ) woudl be nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts