Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tiger and I finally met sky to sky. We had a good night of drinkin tall ones and showing off for the crowds of people.

Ohhh and I may-or-may-not have picked up our waitress and "took her for a ride" hahahah (inside joke... mostly)

WHO DOES THAT???!?!

:cheers:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
opps I almost forgot to post the one of our ugly mugs... Me straight from the office and Tiger from the beach? hahaha

1994SC2 better make it out next time!! Lets go for the Graphite Hat-trick! :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Tiger...... i feel LEFT OUT... you were suppose to invite me... and have my Baby separating them two twins.... you know... sibling rivalry and all.... hehehehe... GUYS.. THE CARS LOOK GREAT......SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Very cool... I was in that shopping center before!!!

When I visit my sister in DC, we will have to make it a Graphite Quad!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
josh said:
opps I almost forgot to post the one of our ugly mugs... Me straight from the office and Tiger from the beach? hahaha

1994SC2 better make it out next time!! Lets go for the Graphite Hat-trick! :lol:
No doubt Josh, no doubt.

Can they handle 3 graphites at one time? Only one way to find out...

·
Registered
251 Posts
You guys HAVE to come out we had a BLAST and I want to do it again soon! I know Josh is a bit younger than I, but I could hang with those cabo wabo shots :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice pictures!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
Very cool... I was in that shopping center before!!!

When I visit my sister in DC, we will have to make it a Graphite Quad!!! :thumbs:
Should we go for 5? I can get down there any weekend after July 4th... need to go see Mom for Mother's Day!

·
Registered
251 Posts
July 4th weekend is perfect for me, guys how about you all?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts