Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
You won't get many comments here on "tuner" style stuff for the most part. Now redoing something with class, that's a different story. To give an example, while I have undercar lights, they are white to match my car. Every single interior light, my windrestrictor light and my door sill lights all match. Nothing loud and obnoxious that flashes 500 different colors. You will also get help on things if you wish to do something. Lots of advise and good knowledge here. Just trying to help you out early on. The average age that owns these car is probably 70, but that is coming down as they get less expensive.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you!! It was a lot of work to this point. And I haven’t bugged or polish yet!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not everyone here is 70, I am still my thirty’s. But I guess the car was a hand me down from my grandpa. Haha

·
Premium Member
5,289 Posts
Is that real CF or dipped?

I like the yellow and black, well I like yellow and black, 73 and my car really does not fit my age. I love the CF look but mine are dipped and wrapped.

I would love to get rid of the chrome handles

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
I really like the carbon fiber parts. The rest of the gloss black or colored parts don't appeal to me.

I'm in my 30's also.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I admit I am ignorant where this goes and what it is simulating. Does it replace fake grille work adjacent to the fog lights? If so, why all the funny shapes and parts and limited functional grille? Or does an extra light go inside that odd little thing?

I must be out in left field as to it's place in a Sky.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts