Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Troy: Thread Colors

I was wondering Troy if you could possibly look into using a different color if possible for the "Thread has a new message, but you've read this thread before" color? Because right now for me it's extremely hard to tell what threads I've read that have new posts or not because their color ends up pretty much matching the read threads color. The only way I can tell is reading the last post time for threads or trying to notice which ones seem slightly larger font due to being bolded when just looking at a page.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree, it's a bit confusing. I'd like to see it match the solstice forum, where threads with new posts are bold black, ones without are non-bold black. Greying the thread title (and forums titles as well) once links are followed as is done here is less appealing. Any chance we could set the followed link color to be the same as an unfollowed link? Then I can just use bold/non-bold to find new posts in threads, and use the "new posts" icon next to the forums to see which forums have new threads. Thanks!

-Stephen M

·
Registered
78 Posts
I also have a harder time read this forum.
Remember old guys want to save money for cars, not glasses

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thought I would just post this here too instead of starting a whole new thread for it.

I was wondering what the purpose of having the two Sky News sections was?
Is one just for news posts and the other for discussions of the news posts?
I think it might end up confusing people about where to post and find things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts