Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. When you talk about scrapping the underside, what are you scrapping? Is it a painted part of the car or like on my Mustang there is this black plastic strip under there? 2. On my Mustang there is a light that flashes in the dash "alarm" when it's set. Does the Sky have this? 3. How much longer is my wait now? 4106 7/14:confused:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
lizzy said:
1. When you talk about scrapping the underside, what are you scrapping? Is it a painted part of the car or like on my Mustang there is this black plastic strip under there? 2. On my Mustang there is a light that flashes in the dash "alarm" when it's set. Does the Sky have this? 3. How much longer is my wait now? 4106 7/14:confused:
1. Typically, the painted bumpter area under the "chin" - right below the main intake. I have a series of scratches on mine... Pic is attached. There is also a black, plastic air dam buried under the middle of the car, but nobody is worried about that.

2. No. My aftermarket interior motion alarm has a little LED mounted under the dash, but there is no stock indicator. Just a horn chrip and light flash.

3. Not very long, but it will seem like forever.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts