Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, Thursday has rolled around again. Willl constraints be lifted? Will more R/L be alloted? Will any R/L get past 4b00? Will heavy rains in Delaware wash our SKY's away? The suspense builds!!!!!!!!:eek: :lol:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Tune in once again for "As The Constraints Lift." An ongoing story in the "Gotta Have My SKY" and "Gotta Have My Red-Line" series. Stay tuned!:jester:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Does anyone have the report?

Can someone press the enter button and tell us what the constraints are this week and/or TPP stuff!

·
Registered
653 Posts
LOL i've been thinking the same thing. I keep checking back here every 15 minutes or so to see if there's anything new.

Interestingly enough though, my dealer says that his regional manager said there have been no RL allocations for this whole area. I'm in Cincinatti, so that's no RLs for the entire Midwest area?! Geez...need to fix that soon so the #1 guy in front of us can get out of the way! :p

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was just informed that GM just accepted my RL order!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!! :willy:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Interestingly enough though, my dealer says that his regional manager said there have been no RL allocations for this whole area. I'm in Cincinatti, so that's no RLs for the entire Midwest area?! Geez...need to fix that soon so the #1 guy in front of us can get out of the way! :p

I've been told the same thing about all of Indianapolis (since all of these dealerships are owned by 1 company). Also, my salesperson told me that she thinks no one in Indiana has received a RL allocation.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Well folks, Thursday has rolled around again. Willl constraints be lifted? Will more R/L be alloted? Will any R/L get past 4b00? Will heavy rains in Delaware wash our SKY's away? The suspense builds!!!!!!!!:eek: :lol:
There is no constraint on the Manuals for the Solstice. And the spoiler is 0 availability.here are the constraints on the solstice but the Sky is usually pretty close. Sky Spy should post shortly.

CURRENT ALLOCATION CYCLE CONSTRAINTS

2007 BASE SOLSTICE
For the August 31st cycle (Target Production Week: September 25th)

MM%-Manual Transmisison: NO CONSTRAINTS.
N87-18" Painted Wheels: 0% NO AVAILABILITY.
Z0K-Sport Package: 0%.
D52-Rear Spoiler: 0%.

2007 Solstice GXP
For the August 31st cycle (Target Production Week: Launch Vehicle)

MM5-Manual Transmission: NO CONSTRAINTS.
D52-Rear Spoiler: 0%, No Availability.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've been told the same thing about all of Indianapolis (since all of these dealerships are owned by 1 company). Also, my salesperson told me that she thinks no one in Indiana has received a RL allocation.
Sigh....................Didn't want to hear that!!!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sigh....................Didn't want to hear that!!!!!

Well, I was told today that the Indy area has received 2 RL allocations before today.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
There is no constraint on the Manuals for the Solstice. And the spoiler is 0 availability.here are the constraints on the solstice but the Sky is usually pretty close. Sky Spy should post shortly.

CURRENT ALLOCATION CYCLE CONSTRAINTS

2007 BASE SOLSTICE
For the August 31st cycle (Target Production Week: September 25th)

MM%-Manual Transmisison: NO CONSTRAINTS.
Z0K-Sport Package: 0%.
D52-Rear Spoiler: 0%.

2007 Solstice GXP
For the August 31st cycle (Target Production Week: Launch Vehicle)

MM5-Manual Transmission: NO CONSTRAINTS.
D52-Rear Spoiler: 0%, No Availability.

Wonder what's up with solstice and no spoiler. Doesn't look there was any constrains for the redline having to do with spoiler.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Wonder what's up with solstice and no spoiler. Doesn't look there was any constrains for the redline having to do with spoiler.

I know the Solstice spoiler is having some issues. I don't know exactly what the are but they hope to have it resolved shortly.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I was just informed that GM just accepted my RL order!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!! :willy:
yeah team!!! I know that Kansas City MO got two allocations recently also. They called today to confirm what I want on my Redline order since I am number 4 on the list...gettin closer....... I am number 4 in Kansas City MO and number 3 in Little Rock, AR (plus I am on the call me list in Memphis since they still arent accepting deposits in Memphis)

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
yeah team!!! I know that Kansas City MO got two allocations recently also. They called today to confirm what I want on my Redline order since I am number 4 on the list...gettin closer....... I am number 4 in Kansas City MO and number 3 in Little Rock, AR (plus I am on the call me list in Memphis since they still arent accepting deposits in Memphis)

Getting closer.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Ahmm...you don't want a Redline, do you? (Just kidding) :lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
My Rockford dealership, i was told got one allocation this past week... and they GOT 3 SKY's THERE...... UGH... Lou Bachrodt on State Street in Rockford has 2 SOLSTICE..... a black one and a silver color... SkyBaby

·
Registered
168 Posts
Head 'em Up... Move 'em Out

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah, my Indy salesman said they don't expect a redline until January.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts