Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to get an idea from those who've been shipped at least already - how long did it take from the time your SKY was built to when it shipped?

Trying to figure out an average while I wait on mine - dealership knows nothing but it was built 4/27.

Thanks all! :D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Well you live in central Il so I am not sure how much this affects you -- In the Chicago area - it takes 8-10 days after invoice... The GM at my Saturn Store said that all 6 of the stores his owner has average 8-10 after invoice.
I'd imagine either the cars would be trucked to you or be railed down to a major yard near you. Truck would be faster.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
see my sig

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Jen your dealer can look up your order number in VOM and the info is there or call the 1-800 number posted on the forum and talk nice to Rick or Ann they will give you your VIN.....Its there...Post what you find....Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
185 Posts
It will probably show up the next time it rains! Keep smiling!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SkyPup said:
It will probably show up the next time it rains! Keep smiling!
Thanks Dad! :D It's supposed to rain possibly tomorrow or Wednesday - so it better be then!!

If not, I'm gonna call again Saturday and beg for the order number so I can try the 800 number as seal9 suggests...

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Shipped on 10th!!

Got a call from Saturn of West Palm Beach today. Car was sent sent out of Delaware the 10th of July. But....get this.....it's in OHIO TODAY! They tell me it could be another 10 days until it arrives down here. Grin and bear it.........

·
Registered
50 Posts
I placed my order through stuart FL dealership, Born on date June 1 and possible delilvery should be june 25th? I hope I placed my deposit on January 9th
I am missing alot of fun nights to be driving with the top down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts