Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now debating between Yokohama AVID ENVigor or I think Continental Extreme Contsct DWS 06. Any thoughts? Not tracking the car and no cold weather. She will rest winters here in Indiana.

Also oddly the Extreme Contacts are 4lbs a tire lighter?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,277 Posts
I would suggest the searh button, as there are hundreds of threads on them. Sounds like you have picked two very good tires. I have never used either, but do have a set of the Continental's on a spare set of wheels that I bought in parts group. Most likely need to get them out and try to sell the wheels and tires to a socal person. They looked nearly new if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes there were 2 continental extreme contacts which is the way I'm leaning I just dont know the difference between the 2.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
I got dws06 on my other car and they're phenomenal. No experience with the Yokos but the contis are generally regarded as the best bang for buck in my circles.

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
Everyone states their tires r the best...it is all subjective...and when u purchase your tires, u will say it is the best. Of course, I really have the best.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
That is the same thinking along the lines of when you buy a new car. Everyone always asks you if you got a good deal? And sure, I'm going to say anything else but I got a good deal!! Why in the hell else do you think I bought the damn thing!....because the car dealer screwed me? .... I felt sorry for the dealer/salesman! Ya right. I think they call it common sense. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts