Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALOHA ALL... MY AVATAR THREAD IS STILL ACTIVE under the:

"OFF TOPIC THREADS"... :D

but as of NEXT FRIDAY JUNE 23RD I will no longer be accepting offers for AVATARS...:rolleyes:

SUMMER is here and I will be picking up my SKY next week.

I plan on doing some major mods as well as travel with my Sky and my time on-line will be LIMITED!

PLEASE...PLEASE GET YOUR OFFERS IN ASAP!

I want to do as many as I can for all of you before I head out on my SKY ADVENTURE!

I will be posting THREADS on installs of each Mod for the Sky me and my buds do over the summer but that will most likely be all the time I will have for the Forum until OCT.

Hope to hear from many of you soon on Avatars...in the meantime enjoy your Skys and the Summer...I know I will!

ALOHAS! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
You will be missed. No more avatar of the day, what are we to do? :confused:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
marklynn70 said:
You will be missed. No more avatar of the day, what are we to do? :confused:

LOL :lol: OK MARK...How about AVATAR OF THE WEEK?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Glad I got mine when I did! You're a great asset, Redsky!

Looking forward to the pix of the mods!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I will just have to suffer. I want my SKY in my Avatar when it arrives. But I have enjoyed looking at the others you have done. Very nice! And yours is a hoot.:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi REDSKY,
I would like mine to be the pheonix I'm using right now but the bottom of the pheonix I'd like to have blue and the from the mid portion or there abouts I'd like it to become pink (faiding from Blue to Pink). Thanks in advance for your efforts.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok all, I'll start working on those Avatars....

You all keep looking for me to post them!

They will be posted under my other THREAD "ORIGINAL AVATARS" under the OFF TOPICS section of this forum.

As for what programs I use... Corel Draw, PhotoShop and Illustrator

Have many AVATARS TO DO....betta get goin!

Aloha :cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I see I'm a bit late, but can you do anything with this? I took it last Saturday with my phone and immediately thought of you. The ticket, by the way, was rather lame- crossing the diamond lane buffer. Fortunately, after a good long look at the front of the car, he didn't mention my lack of a front plate, but complimented me on the car and wished me luck with it. Some luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
reedred said:
I see I'm a bit late, but can you do anything with this? I took it last Saturday with my phone and immediately thought of you. The ticket, by the way, was rather lame- crossing the diamond lane buffer. Fortunately, after a good long look at the front of the car, he didn't mention my lack of a front plate, but complimented me on the car and wished me luck with it. Some luck!
I love you man!

The fact that you took a picture of the ticket in progress is awesome. Is that cop the T-1000?

Also, the signature quote you still have rocking keeping me cracking up.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
reedred said:
Friigin' hilareous:lol: :lol: :lol: Man you made my day, could be a candidate fro SKY pix of the year:thumbs: :thumbs: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts