Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning's project...

420$ materials and complete install from musicnmotion in Dublin.

Supposed to be guaranteed the life of the car not to bubble.

The car is cooler and lights through the rear window are not as bright.

Driving the car is less stressful.

The sides are the darkest legal shade and the rear is the shade after that (not the darkest).

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks nice but sounds expensive for 3 small windows! What film did they install?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Now there is a blue car with a black top that even looks really nice! skersfan might be able to go a little while on his two (2) mid-blue MERGED NA's until he gets time to do the Ruby Red wrap.
:deadhorse :lol: :lol:
I want the RR with black top too and don't forget the SE wheels and racing strip. That could put it right up there with 44th. >:)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Today I inquired about getting a two-coat 5-year ceramic cover and two-camaro-like wide black stripes - estimate: 2,100$.

_maybe_ this is a tax return project. Not sure.

Actually, I spotted a fire-orange Solstice at copart in Sacramento that had the SE wheels and a very nice top.

It never went to auction so I didn't get a chance to bid on it.

It probably sold for more than the 400$ I could afford though.

·
Super Moderator
11,101 Posts
According to my post below, there were 138 Street Edition Solstices made.

https://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/1459065-post14.html

Hmm, sometimes a google search inside a forum works pretty well.

:D

Yea, except it takes about 5 minutes per page load for me when I'm at work and it's hard enough just to scan all the threads to make sure no one is misbehaving (yes, I do that daily...) To do a search and reply with the results is about a 15-20 minute task.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Yea, except it takes about 5 minutes per page load for me when I'm at work and it's hard enough just to scan all the threads to make sure no one is misbehaving (yes, I do that daily...) To do a search and reply with the results is about a 15-20 minute task.
I wasn't poking at you with my response, I was just amazed that a Google search inside Solsticeforum found my old thread as the first entry when searching for "Street Edition".

Have a great day, Robo!

:thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
11,101 Posts
I wasn't poking at you with my response, I was just amazed that a Google search inside Solsticeforum found my old thread as the first entry when searching for "Street Edition".

Have a great day, Robo!

:thumbs:

Oh my bad. Yea if you know how to manipulate the Google search field you get some very useful results. Like any tool, the better you know how to use it the better it works for you. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts