Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: I was just wondering if any one in the L.A. Area has had their windows tinted? I'm looking for a place to get mine done. I'm not happy with the last place that did my other Saturn. Any referrals would be greatly appreciated. I'm in the La Mirada area, so any where not too far would be great!!

Terry

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wt2ga said:
:lol: :lol: Ha, ha, very funny!! Are you trying to tell me something??? :jester:
Terry

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
tolaiz said:
:lol: :lol: Ha, ha, very funny!! Are you trying to tell me something??? :jester:
Terry
I am so glad that my HUMOR did not offend you…I like to post with people that can laugh……

·
Registered
540 Posts
wt2ga said:

I am Not Ugly

Sheesh!!! now this is the kind of posts that should be reported to the mods - wow is that pic scary :willy:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
seriously though has anyone tinted the windows?
I am kind of thinking that they will be down 90% of the time and if they are up (with top down) it might look silly to have a dark tint on them.

any thoughts??? It has ALWAYS been the very first place I take a new car but I am not so sure about this one.

·
Registered
104 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:
Sheesh!!! now this is the kind of posts that should be reported to the mods - wow is that pic scary :willy:

yes and what makes even uglier is it's:banghead:

:eek: GEORGE W. BUSH, in drag:confused:
:jester:
well CONDI LIKES IT

·
Registered
72 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
seriously though has anyone tinted the windows?
I am kind of thinking that they will be down 90% of the time and if they are up (with top down) it might look silly to have a dark tint on them.

any thoughts??? It has ALWAYS been the very first place I take a new car but I am not so sure about this one.
I have tinted windows on my silver graphite. In Texas, in the middle of the day, we run with the top up, windows up and A/C blasting just to get through the 100+ temps. With the top up and tinted windows, we run the A/C on low and keep cool. It also gives a mysterious look when buttoned up.

Where I live, I wouldn't have a car without tinted windows, Sky included.

Jim

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
In Phoenix, I generally want a limo tint to deal with the sun. My dealer charged $300 to tint TWO small windows. The description read "Window Tint Ion" which I am guessing was the price for more windows than I have. This was a dealer add-on that I was willing to pay to get my car early, but I don't think I would have had to pay that much from a third party.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I had a small amount of tint added to back and side glass.
Noticeably cooler in the summer time temps we get in Texas.
Looks good on dark vehicle.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks!!

TX-Sky said:
I had a small amount of tint added to back and side glass.
Noticeably cooler in the summer time temps we get in Texas.
Looks good on dark vehicle.
Thanks :thumbs: for all the feed back. Even the "Ugly Joke" will remind me to always wear makeup with windows down.
Terry :lol:

·
Registered
300 Posts
I was thinking of a medium tint on the windows as well, anyone have pictures of a RED Sky with tinted windows?

I would show you mine, but it's sitting in Delaware getting dirty:banghead:

·
Registered
141 Posts
OLDMX4 said:
I was thinking of a medium tint on the windows as well, anyone have pictures of a RED Sky with tinted windows?

I would show you mine, but it's sitting in Delaware getting dirty:banghead:

I'm in Phoenix and wouldn't have a car w/o tinted windows. It's Chili Pepper Red.

I'll take a couple of pics and post them tomorrow. I've only taken top down pics with the new windscreen since they've been tinted. It's about time I add some more pics to my gallery. The Evolution of MY SKY!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts