Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
replacing tires on my 08 Sky Redline. Nitto or Goodyear eagle sport. What does everyone think?
Thanks in advance.

2008 Sky Redline.jpg

·
Registered
351 Posts
I say Niito....Good Year are only as good as their name implies....Good for one Year. Can't stand Good Year!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I found the original GY F1's on my Redline were good except when it rained. I liked them alot when dry but when wet you had to be very careful because just a little too much throttle would break them loose. They were geared to summer performance. Then I tried the GY GT's and they were Ok but I found that the car wouldn't provide any insite that they were about to break free. The car would hop sideways around a fast bend. I later found out that that was because they were more geared towards racing and needed to be hot before they would perform properly. Then. I tried the GY Assurance and I found them to be the best for daily driving.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I say Niito....Good Year are only as good as their name implies....Good for one Year.
Have some old GS-D3s on a set of OEM wheels.
Barely 5K miles on them. Keep them treated with 303 and stored indoors.
In fact they're on the car right now, just passed the State Inspection and look & react as good as new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts