Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the DFW area planning on doing laps this Saturday, PP for my phone number. I will be at Saturn of Arlington, 1111 E. I-20 at Collins Exit, Arlington, starting at 9 a.m.. Eagerly awaiting the arrival of other Sky & there owners. Come on out yall, lets have some fun.:D This could be Serenity's last run for awhile as see will be styling at the dealer for a while when Mayhem arrives!!!!!! Look forward to meeting you all. You guys from out Denton way come on in also, the extra drive will do you good:D If not we will see sometime Sat afternoon at Sonny Bryan's at I-35 & Westport:thumbs: The weather will be good and the visiting even better.
If enough SKY's show up, I might even break dance for ya!!!:lol: :willy: :D
Now that right is worth your time!!!!!!!! Call or PM me!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Anybody in the DFW area planning on doing laps this Saturday, PP for my phone number. I will be at Saturn of Arlington, 1111 E. I-20 at Collins Exit, Arlington, starting at 9 a.m.. Eagerly awaiting the arrival of other Sky & there owners. Come on out yall, lets have some fun.:D This could be Serenity's last run for awhile as see will be styling at the dealer for a while when Mayhem arrives!!!!!! Look forward to meeting you all. You guys from out Denton way come on in also, the extra drive will do you good:D If not we will see sometime Sat afternoon at Sonny Bryan's at I-35 & Westport:thumbs: The weather will be good and the visiting even better.
If enough SKY's show up, I might even break dance for ya!!!:lol: :willy: :D
Now that right is worth your time!!!!!!!! Call or PM me!!!!
And bring a camera! We need a video of Ernest break dancing in his overalls!!
:D
I'll be there in spirit man!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And bring a camera! We need a video of Ernest break dancing in his overalls!!
:D
I'll be there in spirit man!
Cool!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :D I might have to go buy me some new overalls for this!!!!!! Do you think if I wore shorts and a polo shirt, maybe I could be incognito!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
In Cognito? I thought it was gonna be in Dallas!?

(Actually, I think Cognito is a little town in Baja, just north of Communicado...)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I will be thinking of ya... and waiting for my TEXT PICS...... SkyBaby.. LUV YA..... AND SERENITY....

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
We will deffinetly have cameras plural with us this weekend. I will be sure and post them as soon as I can. :thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts