Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright at first I was sky hands down now i'm not sure. I prefer the front of the sky but I hate the rear taillights. Basically my issue is I like the rear of the solstice and the front of the sky. What do i do?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Buy one of each. One for going and one for coming back :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
How do you park your car?
If you nose in then the Solstice is right since you'll always see the rear. :cool:
If you back it in the the SKY is it! :D
Actually you can't see either end when you are driving -- so pick by the interior...:thumbs:

:lol: :cheers: :lol:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Buy one of each. One for going and one for coming back :thumbs:
Hell of an idea. I love it. Got any ideas how I can pull that one over on my wife?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I prefer the Sky tail myself but would not be opposed to seeing a Sky with a Sol read end.

No matter how much you dislike the Sky rear I am sure you hate the Sol front even more. If not you are smoking some good stuff, hook me up!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I prefer the Sky tail myself but would not be opposed to seeing a Sky with a Sol read end.

No matter how much you dislike the Sky rear I am sure you hate the Sol front even more. If not you are smoking some good stuff, hook me up!
Here we go again !!!! Believe it or not the people who bought Solstices Love the front end of it and think of the Sky as smiling face. It's a matter of taste which you like better. I prefer the Solstice. But they Sky is also nice. It depends on what style you like.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Personally I dig them both, just the sky a touch more. If I could I'd have a black sky and a yellow Sol. Just call me the bumble bee :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
I love them both. I like the Sky's interior and the overall euro-feel to it, but I know I'd be happy with either. I shopped for both and ultimately just went with the best deal.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Alright at first I was sky hands down now i'm not sure. I prefer the front of the sky but I hate the rear taillights. Basically my issue is I like the rear of the solstice and the front of the sky. What do i do?
Buy a Sky and paint the Sol's tail lights on.:D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i prefer the skys interior. Does adding ground effects affect warranty? Cause I saw pic of that one racing solstice with the ground effects and it looked awesome. I like the stitching on seats of redline but not sure if can afford one. ANd yea thats the thing I hate front of solstice hate rear of sky. But if ground effects don't effect warranty then that gives me more to consider plus if i can afford em lol Atm I'm working and saving up so next year can put big down payment on one. I can afford the payments now but it would be like 450$ per month where as if put 10grand down 200$ per month which would be better long term. I just don't want to wait that long:mad:

·
Registered
54 Posts
When I was looking at both I test drove a sol and drove it to the saturn dealership and parked them side by side. I was unsure until then but with both next to each other the accents on the sky sold me. As for the smiling face look of the sky, mines got two: The Car's and MINE driving it.
:thumbs:

·
Registered
104 Posts
:willy:
Buy one of each or one Miata.:banghead: Seriously, isn't it all a matter of individual taste?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts