Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with my dealer. He confirmed that "Around May 11th was about right for the Canadian launch". I was told that I could expect to see my car somewhere around late May to early June.

Since he hasn't been the most reliable source of information I expect the car may come a little sooner. He told me I wouldn't be able to even order the car until late April or May. A week later he called me in to order my car.

So while all of you down in the US of A are writing about how great your Sky's are we will be sitting here reading. Brothers and Sisters, you'd better take a little time to write us about how great your Skys are!:lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
55 Posts
my dealer told me the same date (may 11) but I hope I'll receice mine at the same time..

how much did you pay for your sky ?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chyno said:
how much did you pay for your sky ?
I still don't have the final price believe it or not! My dealer did stick with MSRP though. He seemed offended that other dealers would do anything else.

Where are you from?

·
Registered
55 Posts
montreal

·
Registered
131 Posts
Me the same

rick112 said:
I just got off the phone with my dealer. He confirmed that "Around May 11th was about right for the Canadian launch". I was told that I could expect to see my car somewhere around late May to early June.

Since he hasn't been the most reliable source of information I expect the car may come a little sooner. He told me I wouldn't be able to even order the car until late April or May. A week later he called me in to order my car.

So while all of you down in the US of A are writing about how great your Sky's are we will be sitting here reading. Brothers and Sisters, you'd better take a little time to write us about how great your Skys are!:lol: :thumbs:

Just an F.Y.I I to am a fellow Ontario SKY purcahser & was told the same information on Wendesday when my dealer called to confirm the E.T.A with me, here's hoping we're all not being told a bunch of BS & will be cruising around in our SKY's by the end of the damn summer.
:cheers:

·
Registered
138 Posts
just got back

just got back. have my purchase agreement in hand. if you paid more than mssp (31665 canadian) go back to your dealer. they are "not allowed" to upcharge on their vehicles. if they say they don't have final price they are lying. walk to another dealer. silver,automatic (i know) it's for my wife, cobalt red and ebony leather trim,black top.toal cost,all taxes in $41243.25 canadian.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats about where I figured. My dealer is supposed to call me back on Monday when he can find out where my car is in the order/build process. Perhaps I should have ordered it from a US dealer. I wouldn't have to wait for Canadian orders to be filled.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Got back from my dealer this afternoon and May 11th is what they were told. They don't seem to be happy that they are shipping in the US now and they have to wait May. I just said patience it'll get here, as i bit my tongue:lol:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Interesting the the Canadians were some of the first to order but their cars will arrive later. At least when it comes time to build them they know what parts to have on hand and they will get through the production process fast.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
GRinLR said:
Interesting the the Canadians were some of the first to order but their cars will arrive later. At least when it comes time to build them they know what parts to have on hand and they will get through the production process fast.
Thanks for being our testers kinda like the Solstice owners:cheers: :cheers: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts