Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well most of us have heard that there will be a one week shut down of the plant. I'm sure it's well deserved. First I want to say sorry you couldn't get two weeks off right now and same goes for those who will be working through the shut down. I wish all of you could get as much time to celebrate Independance Day and Summer with the ones you love.

My Sky will be built the first week you're back to work (the week of the 10th is my TPW). You're going to be working on a Chili Pepper Red Sky with a tan roof and tan interior some time during that week. It'll be mine! Her name is Pepper! Her plate will read SUMR SKY.

I hope the Wilmington Crew has a very Safe and Happy holiday!

Thanks for building us a dream! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
rick112 said:
Well most of us have heard that there will be a one week shut down of the plant. I'm sure it's well deserved. First I want to say sorry you couldn't get two weeks off right now and same goes for those who will be working through the shut down. I wish all of you could get as much time to celebrate Independance Day and Summer with the ones you love.

My Sky will be built the first week you're back to work (the week of the 10th is my TPW). You're going to be working on a Chili Pepper Red Sky with a tan roof and tan interior some time during that week. It'll be mine! Her name is Pepper! Her plate will read SUMR SKY.

I hope the Wilmington Crew has a very Safe and Happy holiday!

Thanks for building us a dream! :thumbs:
Well Said!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Here here!!! Take Care of Rick's Car and have a great holiday!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Build her with the same care and perfection that 3099 shows....:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Happy Holidays to all the Wilmington crews. I can't express the great quality of craftmanship you have shown as evidenced the excellent job you all did on #699. She is still as tight as the day she was born!!!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Great job on my car! AMERICAN MADE!!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
Great job on my car! AMERICAN MADE!!!
Yess! An American made holiday for folks that are working hard to keep us proud of saying so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts