Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently moved to the Wilmington, DE area. I finally found the GM plant today. I drove down a access road and parked next to a holding lot with HUNDREDS of Skys and Solstices. I even saw a few Solstice GXPs. I didn't see any Sky RLs, but I wasn't sure how to spot them.

It's neat to be able to see these cool cars as they roll off the line. I will try to take some pics next time.

·
Registered
540 Posts
psychobueller said:
I recently moved to the Wilmington, DE area. I finally found the GM plant today. I drove down a access road and parked next to a holding lot with HUNDREDS of Skys and Solstices. I even saw a few Solstice GXPs. I didn't see any Sky RLs, but I wasn't sure how to spot them.

It's neat to be able to see these cool cars as they roll off the line. I will try to take some pics next time.
Oh my gosh :willy: Another "insider" right there in Wilmington! We like you already. Sheesh, get some pics and we might have to petition the moderators to give you Senior status and an Avatar immediately :jester: So what are you buying ???? Lets hear your story.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get some pics. The adjoining property is not GM property and the only fence surrounding the storage area is chain-link, so it shouldn't be too tough.

As for me, I am suffering from MAJOR new car fever. My wife runs out of the room when I start talking about which car I like most today, which is probably not the one I liked yesterday! :)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Welcome to Delaware, Psycho! Wait...don't we have enough psychos in Delaware already..... :D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
You can tell a RL by the dual exhaust.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
psychobueller said:
I'll get some pics. The adjoining property is not GM property and the only fence surrounding the storage area is chain-link, so it shouldn't be too tough.
PM me and let me know when you are stopping by the plant! I live about a mile away...

Haven't seen any dual exhausts yet...

·
Registered
411 Posts
My Avatars more Realistic Spag-getti

Spag said:
PM me and let me know when you are stopping by the plant! I live about a mile away...

Haven't seen any dual exhausts yet...

Yo Spag, I got Something For U:
:lol: :cheers: :cheers: :lol: :lol:

The Dance you did when you got your SKY or when you will get your Sky.

Evan:thumbs:
I made this awhile ago!! haha

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Slade said:

Slade,...... SKYBABY needs a dancin' thang!!!!! hehehe...SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Slade said:

LOL!!

I really needed this today! Thanks man!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Slade,...... SKYBABY needs a dancin' thang!!!!! hehehe...SkyBaby-07
Hey girlfriend, what did I say about that "dirty talk" tee hee....:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Front

agirltrucker said:
You can tell a RL by the dual exhaust.
Unless you can only see the front.

From the front the Red Line has blacked out are around the headlights and chrome/pearl around the area next tot he fog lights - compared to the chrome/pearl accent horiztonal stip on the base model.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are some pics I got the other day. Looks like they moved a bunch out but there were still a lot. Good mix of Solstice and Sky.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Down rite purdy pics of cars.Skip.:lol:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Wow, thanks! I went through the pics and I'm wondering if any of those are bluestone? It seems the second t last pic had one that could be bluestone with a tan top...

·
Registered
994 Posts
OH MY GOD! They can pave paradise and put up that parking lot in my back yard. :lol: Hopefully mine is somewhere in there.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
All the SKY headlights look like clear plastic and none smoked. So that means none are Red Lines.
:willy: I guess my wait continues ..... :banghead:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts