Saturn Sky Forum banner

Today in Wilmington....

5K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  deluke 
#1 ·
I stopped by the plant and got these:

This is a mini-test loop where they go over bumps, accellerate hard and then brake hard:

See less See more
#4 ·
Rustyknight said:
Great Pics :thumbs:

Is it just me or does it seem like there are fewer cars than last week? :confused:
Don't know about that, and it could be just me......but it seemded to have an abundance of Sol's, and not so many Sky's.:brentil:

#9 ·
Thanks....the photo's are great :cool: . Interesting:...many of the the tan tops seem to have wrinkles in them, and while these may be present as well with the black top, the photo's don't seem to show them. I have seen this before on tan tops and wonder if its just the nature of the top....and that black doesn't show up as much as the tan seems to, anyway, its nice to see all of the product headed our way:thumbs:

#12 ·
CUINOZ said:
Thanks....the photo's are great :cool: . Interesting:...many of the the tan tops seem to have wrinkles in them, and while these may be present as well with the black top, the photo's don't seem to show them. I have seen this before on tan tops and wonder if its just the nature of the top....and that black doesn't show up as much as the tan seems to, anyway, its nice to see all of the product headed our way:thumbs:
Thats one of the reasons I don't like the tan top. The other is wear. I drove around looking at tan tops on cars that were 1 to 2 years old and they looked so worn.

Great pictures thanks for sharing at the Solstice forum.

#15 ·
The sign on one of the traffic cones says "Paint Returns". Looks like QC may have picked out an entire batch to go back through and get repainted (or at least have some touch-up work).

#16 ·
Gee those are great pictures!

And the color combinations ... I did not see any combination that was not knock down beautiful! I think we all need to buy different colors for each day of the week. :jester: :cool:

#17 ·
Thanks for the photos.....thought I had the "wait" pretty much under control but when I see all these pictures I WANT MY R/L NOW:drool:

#18 ·
IndySkys said:
Don't know about that, and it could be just me......but it seemded to have an abundance of Sol's, and not so many Sky's.:brentil:
With twice the production of Sol's and Sky's, maybe that is to be expected. Also, 2007 Sol's have not been in production long, so maybe they want to catch up on 07 Sol units before they start turning more towards GXP/Redline units.

It's good to see so many kappa's of either make built! Now on to those turbos!! :thumbs:

Thanks for the pics!! :cheers:

#19 ·
Only one bluestone only! Look original!

I like polished well even if i did order the chrome one........should go back to polished and save a 1000$ here in Canada....

#20 ·
Hmmm...I wonder if one of those white ones is mine? I am SICK of waiting. Everyone keeps telling me its worth the wait. Well thats easy for them to say because they have their Sky. It won't be worth the wait if I get the damn car in Nov or Dec. I put deposit in April, imaged early May, was told to expect it at the end of July, then was told it would be built July 30th, so expect it 2nd week of August, then last week of August, then was told it was still in production acceptance mode and the car still isn't built to this day. I want my deposit back.

Forget it I don't want it anymore.:mad: :banghead: :brentil: :cuss: :nonod: :rant: :boxing: :bs: :mad: :banghead:

#22 ·
ousoonersgirl said:
Hmmm...I wonder if one of those white ones is mine? I am SICK of waiting. Everyone keeps telling me its worth the wait. Well thats easy for them to say because they have their Sky. It won't be worth the wait if I get the damn car in Nov or Dec. I put deposit in April, imaged early May, was told to expect it at the end of July, then was told it would be built July 30th, so expect it 2nd week of August, then last week of August, then was told it was still in production acceptance mode and the car still isn't built to this day. I want my deposit back.

Forget it I don't want it anymore.:mad: :banghead: :brentil: :cuss: :nonod: :rant: :boxing: :bs: :mad: :banghead:
It's worth the wait!

Btw - I don't have my car, or even an image... and I put money down on 1.10.06!

But I'm still willing to wait cause the car is beautiful... nothing else would do!

At least ya imaged!

#23 ·
Spag said:
It's worth the wait!

Btw - I don't have my car, or even an image... and I put money down on 1.10.06!

But I'm still willing to wait cause the car is beautiful... nothing else would do!

At least ya imaged!
Hey Buddy, how are things around the plant?

#25 ·
Ernest said:
Hey Buddy, how are things around the plant?
Lots'o activity, but not many of our RedLines there! Looks like they are shipping out! No cars with teeth to be seen!

Of course, RedLines might still be mixed in... it is hard to tell unless you get the right angle! It was easy to spot them when they were all parked in a group.

Ya gotta take a lot of pics when you get Mayhem!

#26 ·
Just had ta go back and look at the pics one more time...ok, so it's my 5th looksee. Maybe that's my Silver Pearl in the test loop. :drool: That's right , get all the bugs out before ya send her to me!! I can wait.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.