Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: As you all know this is the big day:willy: :willy: Just hours away from turning the key and meeting my newest family member!!! All I can say is WOOHOOO!!!!! Excitement level is category 10!!!!:willy: :willy: Will post pix as soon as I can, all you people on my cell phone picture list look out:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Careful ernest don't want you to blow a gasket :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey there Dude!!! You better have a camera. :lol: Us out here in FORUMN land need photos to assist us in our hibernation :rolleyes: .

I really really am so very happy for you. Your progress reports have set the stage for so many of us......now as 'Larry' would say,....."GET ER DONE"::jester: :jester: :jester:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I might have to drive over tomorrow from Frisco to see what all the fuss is about!! :thumbs:

Congrats and enjoy! :cheers:

·
Registered
607 Posts
:willy: We'll certainly be thinking about you - congrats - and have a great day!
:jester:

:cheers:

·
Registered
900 Posts
You couldn't ask for a more beautiful day to pick up your new baby.:yesnod: Congrats my friend.:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ah we'll believe it when we see it. Could just be a ploy for attention. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Ernest,
Be careful out there today. I hear your foot has been gaining weight!:lol: Try and be gentle with her, remember she's a wild filly who had a tough time being caught!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yipppeeeeee! Cannot wait to see it and hear about it!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
OK it's 1:25pm EDT; do we know where our ERNEST is??? :willy: :lol:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Ernest is M.I.A!!

Where are you Ernest???

Picking up Mayhem r u??

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
ernest has sent me a few pictures to my cell phone... He HAS Mayhem on his hands RIGHT NOW!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
yeah!! Ernest.............I now know how it feels!!......"a toast":cheers:

·
Registered
40 Posts
And somewhat down on the list of congrats is did your RL come with a power seat?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Congrats

A Big Congratulations Ernest
Can't wait to see your pics of Mayhen and Serenity

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hey Ernest, What are you doing this weekend??? I think you should maybe get out of the house.:D :D Congrads on the birth of your REDLINE and may you have many miles and many smiles. Oh yea, where are her baby pic's? You're getting SLOW

·
Registered
171 Posts
Woohoo! Con-grat-u-lations!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts