Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well firstly thank you to all the forum members that have made my wait bearable. :grouphug: Nineteen months really do take a long time to come around :willy: But during that time I have learned so much about this car and I feel I am ready to tackle my first roadster. :thumbs:

Prior to joining this forum I didn't know anything about CAI or quads but now I know I just got to have them! By the way my hubby thinks I spend too much time on here, and too much money will be spent because of being on here. Who would have thought that sitting on a computer would compute to me spending more money. (Honestly I think he likes me talking about increasing horse power and making all these mods, but he won't fess up). That's OK I keep telling him it's time for me to have my mid life crises and if it's only spending money on a car that is OK.

I didn't believe any of you when you said you couldn't sleep the night before getting your cars, well here I am not being able to sleep and counting down the hours. CAN'T WAIT! Today is a great day!

By the way I am getting MSRP. And that is a great thing too!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations!!

:cheers: Can't wait to see pictures!

My husband thinks I spend too much time on here too!:D

·
Registered
410 Posts
SKYBRIGHT---Congrads to you and yours on the new addition and new addiction. I wish you many miles and many smiles:) :) :) :) Some people keep their head to alcohol, some to gambling, some to drugs, we keep our to head to the SKY. Put the top down, and keep looking up:cool: Oh yea, the Sky is most beautiful at MSRP.:thumbs: Enjoy

·
Registered
173 Posts
Amen and congrats! Can't wait to see the pics....I have to live vicariously through someone and that someone is you since you ordered the same exterior color and interior as me! :D POLAR WHITE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
:D :cheers: :cool: :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts