Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I want to say I will try to post it early, sometime around 8-8:30AM because I have to accompany my wife to something early that morning.:rolleyes: If I happen not to be able to post at that time, it will be early afternoon before I will be able to post, OK??? :eek:

One more thing. I looked at our Allocation By Week Report and AMAIZINGLY we are getting 3 SKYs allocated tomorrow 9/21/06 BUT no more SKYs until AFTER 10/19/06 's allocation period. In other words we got 3 SKYs allocated for the next 4 weeks but we got them all at once since we will place them orders tomorrow.

I'm hoping at least one of those 3 are RedLines but knowing the "turbo" problem I have been reading about, I'm not sure we will get any AGAIN!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
131 Posts

:cheers: Thanks for the update. ALL info is appreciated.:cheers:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Does anyone know the reason for no Sky allocations for a month?

·
Registered
35 Posts
thanks for all your help with the forum keeps those of us who are silently waiting up on things

·
Registered
9 Posts
Skyspy,
You, like me are hoping for at least 1 redline. As my dealer, you have done an amazing job thus far, with keeping us up to date on everything, not to mention your expertise on the sky brand. I only hope the others here, who read your posts and threads, realize how invaluable you are to this site.:thumbs:
You are the best man!!!:cheers:
Skybreeze

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Skyspy,
You, like me are hoping for at least 1 redline. As my dealer, you have done an amazing job thus far, with keeping us up to date on everything, not to mention your expertise on the sky brand. I only hope the others here, who read your posts and threads, realize how invaluable you are to this site.:thumbs:
You are the best man!!!:cheers:
Skybreeze
Thanks for the kind words... :thumbs: :cheers:

Regards,

BA...

P.S.: Crossing my fingers for your RedLine tomorrow... :eek:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
First I want to say I will try to post it early, sometime around 8-8:30AM because I have to accompany my wife to something early that morning.:rolleyes: If I happen not to be able to post at that time, it will be early afternoon before I will be able to post, OK??? :eek:

One more thing. I looked at our Allocation By Week Report and AMAIZINGLY we are getting 3 SKYs allocated tomorrow 9/21/06 BUT no more SKYs until AFTER 10/19/06 's allocation period. In other words we got 3 SKYs allocated for the next 4 weeks but we got them all at once since we will place them orders tomorrow.

I'm hoping at least one of those 3 are RedLines but knowing the "turbo" problem I have been reading about, I'm not sure we will get any AGAIN!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
I think that your are going to see 0 constraint for the Red Lines tomorrow. Sorry. Only my opinion. They will not start production up untill sometime in Early October they are hoping.

But you really deserve one.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think that your are going to see 0 constraint for the Red Lines tomorrow. Sorry. Only my opinion. They will not start production up untill sometime in Early October they are hoping.

But you really deserve one.
I hope you are wrong but I see how that could be the case; I mentioned it on my original post!!! :banghead:

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
138 Posts
canada

hey skyspy, my dealer thinks mine is to be built this week. any way of knowing if any of theses are going to canada? thanks, her sky.

·
Registered
637 Posts
When I place my deposit (6/26) my dealer told me I'd have my Redline in 3 months:thumbs: . A month and a half ago, my dealer told me that I was next on the list:cool: . 3 weeks ago, my dealer told me I was second on the list:confused: During that same conversation my dealer appologized and told me that he had made a mistake and that he expected my car would be ordered by Sept. 14th:rolleyes: ... Sept. 14th came and went without my car getting ordered.:banghead: You can't take the word of any of these salesreps, they don't know what to do with themselves, now that they have a car that people actually want.

·
Registered
444 Posts
hey skyspy, my dealer thinks mine is to be built this week. any way of knowing if any of theses are going to canada? thanks, her sky.
If yours was a regular Sky, it could have very well been built this week.

If it was a RL version, no way it got built this week as they stopped production.

FYI

1 - 15 of 15 Posts