Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry for the last minute notice, but i decided I'm going to go...

Lowes Official Cruise Website

THat should tell you all you need to know. I'll be there KAREN you better be there too :p.. probably going to be there around 5 or so

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Got your e-mail. Already had plans for the evening, plus my car is in need of a wash.

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
sorry for the last minute notice, but i decided I'm going to go...

Lowes Official Cruise Website

THat should tell you all you need to know. I'll be there KAREN you better be there too :p.. probably going to be there around 5 or so
Hey Bart...did you go??? How was it?? Sorry, didn't get home from work tonute till 5:45 and I know you weren't staying long if you went...hey, did you opst on the Solstice side??? There are several local Sol's around that may be interested??

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i dont work for lowes... lol I don't know where that came from hha

It was great Karen, I was acutally there until about 830 and it was starting to clear out, what a blast though, good time, a lot of people were admiring my car, even with a viper two cars down from me. I got quite a few complements, I'll probably be going back maybe next week or sometime soon.

The sol site, never okayed my registration, so i figured screw it if they wouldn't accept my registration I dont need to post there!!:willy:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Glad you had a great time...I bet your Sky gots lots of attention...it still amazes me how many people do a double take when we ride by...we even had bikers giving us a "thumbs up" Saturday when they passed us....one friday we will meet up with you!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts