Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys; I've been thinking of purchasing a wind restrictor, but I wonder, since I'm 6" 2", if I'll be sitting too high for the restrictor to be effective?

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
18,109 Posts
even if it doesn't help...u will have something that looks great in the evening when u brake...the images also look terrific during the day...guaranteed to put a smile on your face :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Guys; I've been thinking of purchasing a wind restrictor, but I wonder, since I'm 6" 2", if I'll be sitting too high for the restrictor to be effective?

Any thoughts?
i never owned a car that uses this.. what is it for??

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts

Any thoughts?
If I can clarify something for you just in case there is a misunderstanding, the wind restrictor is not really for keeping the wind off of your head so much as it is to control the turbulent wind conditions with in the cabin. It works great, at high speeds just roll up the windows the air is calm and you can carry on conversations or hear your music. :thumbs: If you already knew this I am sorry for interfering and maybe it will help someone else.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If I can clarify something for you just in case there is a misunderstanding, the wind restrictor is not really for keeping the wind off of your head so much as it is to control the turbulent wind conditions with in the cabin. It works great, at high speeds just roll up the windows the air is calm and you can carry on conversations or hear your music. :thumbs: If you already knew this I am sorry for interfering and maybe it will help someone else.

that answers my question as well!:cheers:

·
Registered
991 Posts
I have seen these wind restricters and think they look great, but I do not think I could go one mile down the road without be ticketed. Any thoughts?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts