Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Chili Pepper Red Vin #XXXX512 arrived and was delivered to me today. I TOLD YOU ALL I WOULD HAVE THE FIRST SKY IN CINCINNATI. It is more awesome than I anticipated. Red, tan on tan, 6 changer, 5 speed LSD, and chrome wheels. I was on the fence about the chrome wheels but they are just great. I recommend them. This combo is definitely a show stopper. The dealer checked his computer and said that I was the #11 Sky delivered thus far nationwise to a consumer (does not include demos). They were aware of NCBLUE as No. 1 which surprised me. My car even beat their demo (a white, tan with an automatic) to the dealership. Now for the bad part. My wife encouraged me not to take it home. We are experiencing a nasty snow storm and the slop is all over the roads. I could not bring it upon my self to expose this thing of beauty out into such crappy conditions so I reluctanly left it at the dealership. Maybe I'll pick it up tomorrow. DAMN!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Get sime picks up...Rick112 has been begging for pics of a red/tan.

or better yet charge him $5/pic you post. I'll take 25% commission.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
skyfan said:
My Chili Pepper Red Vin #XXXX512 arrived and was delivered to me today. I TOLD YOU ALL I WOULD HAVE THE FIRST SKY IN CINCINNATI. It is more awesome than I anticipated. Red, tan on tan, 6 changer, 5 speed LSD, and chrome wheels. I was on the fence about the chrome wheels but they are just great. I recommend them. This combo is definitely a show stopper. The dealer checked his computer and said that I was the #11 Sky delivered thus far nationwise to a consumer (does not include demos). They were aware of NCBLUE as No. 1 which surprised me. My car even beat their demo (a white, tan with an automatic) to the dealership. Now for the bad part. My wife encouraged me not to take it home. We are experiencing a nasty snow storm and the slop is all over the roads. I could not bring it upon my self to expose this thing of beauty out into such crappy conditions so I reluctanly left it at the dealership. Maybe I'll pick it up tomorrow. DAMN!
Kewl!!! Don't blame you, wait until the roads ar clear!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Another one for the good guys (and gals)!

·
Registered
96 Posts
skyfan said:
Nasty weather?!?! :banghead: I would be dying waiting to bring it home.

I also wish I purchased the chromies as the pictures I've seen look awesome with them.

:thumbs: Congrats!!!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
Get sime picks up...Rick112 has been begging for pics of a red/tan.

or better yet charge him $5/pic you post. I'll take 25% commission.
I'll remember that when my car comes in May and your's comes in October. :lol:

Does your's have a spoiler? I'd like to see lots of pics of the car with the roof up and down please.

I have to thank you for not taking that beautiful car out in such bad weather.:thumbs:

Congrats BTW. Sounds like we've ordered the same options.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey Skyfan, maybe the dealer would let you camp out in the showroom to watch over your new ride!:lol:

Congratulations.:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
WAY TOO AWESOME ...... Congrats..... have a blast.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
389 Posts
:cheers: Congrats!!! Another satisfied customer!
I keep telling myself the more people that receive their Skys the sooner my will be built! :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
weather and mud flaps

skyfan said:
Keep that snow down in Cinci. Nice and clear here in Canton and my baby is going out for some exercise today. Taking her in for mud flaps which you too will prbably do because of the conditions here in Ohio. If so make sure they order the Pontiac Solstice flaps and not Saturn as Saturns are to small and don't fit as well as the Solstice one's.Saturn part number is 17800798 and Solstice part mumber is 17800974 and 975. I think the Saturns are for passenger cars and not for the Sky alone!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:thumbs: grrrreat

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congratulations!!! We are all glad that the factory door is open - now if it would swing a little wider ---

Have a blast:cheers:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
skyfan said:
It is more awesome than I anticipated. .....The dealer checked his computer and said that I was the #11 Sky delivered thus far nationwise to a consumer (does not include demos). They were aware of NCBLUE as No. 1 which surprised me. ...I could not bring it upon my self to expose this thing of beauty out into such crappy conditions so I reluctanly left it at the dealership. Maybe I'll pick it up tomorrow. DAMN!
Really happy for you!! It really is an awesome experience!! No matter what, looking at your own Sky just makes you smile (along w/ the rest of the world:D ) My dealer had been part of a conference call yesterday (3/21) and they wouldn't confirm if I was #1 in the nation or not. That's ok. As long as I can drive my baby ... now if this weather would just let up and warm up!! It was sleeting here yesterday, and the water formed frozen beads all over my new Sky...Here's hoping for warm fronts all around!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
NCBlue said:
Really happy for you!! It really is an awesome experience!! No matter what, looking at your own Sky just makes you smile (along w/ the rest of the world:D ) My dealer had been part of a conference call yesterday (3/21) and they wouldn't confirm if I was #1 in the nation or not. That's ok. As long as I can drive my baby ... now if this weather would just let up and warm up!! It was sleeting here yesterday, and the water formed frozen beads all over my new Sky...Here's hoping for warm fronts all around!!
NO GARAGE?

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Sorry-my baby has no home of her own. I'm working on building a driveway in the alley behind my house and put a carport there...Soon, hopefully.

·
Registered
6 Posts
im thinkin i have to be pretty close to #1 ..........although mine did arrive the same day as yours NCBLUE im closer to the plant-haha.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts