Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW!! Entered my Sky in the St Paul,MN Car Craft National Show this weekend and was I surprised. With all the beautiful cars covering all the many years of hot rods, muscle cars and speciality cars and trucks. The Sky turned heads and people were in awww. When I finally got to park, people swarmed the car. Questions galore. I bet I may have even sold a few for Saturn. Alot of people didn't even know Saturn was building these yet. The car had people around it all three days. Talk about making you feel GOOD. My head is still in the clouds. My baby "Flame" was looking her best. If any of you get the chance to go to one of these shows, it's a MUST! You will not regret it. Great for the EGO too.

Chilli Pepper Red w/blk top
Vin # 1066
auto
lsd
cai
Prem leather
chrome wheels w/locks
shorty ant
mud guards
Monsoon sys

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sounds like you had a lot of fun, Skylooney. Did you have a chance to take any photos? I would love to see them!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Nice!!!

Had to work over the weekend but...we should get together for a drive soon!:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
It attacts crowds!:cheers: :cool: :cheers:

Here is a shot from a local show...

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
St Paul Car Craft Show

sparkle4596 said:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun, Skylooney. Did you have a chance to take any photos? I would love to see them!
Sorry, but I'm still in the stone age. Have no digital camera yet.

·
Registered
128 Posts
We were in Jamestown, ND a few weeks ago visiting my folks. They were having a classic car show in the parking lot across from our hotel. You should have seen all the people crossing the street to look at my Midnight Blue baby.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts