Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

No one likes having a foul-smelling ride. Whether you eat in your car frequently, smoke, or just don’t have the time to clean it as much as you’d like, we’re going to help you decide which car air fresheners are among the best on the market today so you don’t have to be embarrassed by your car’s odors. There are several popular brands to choose from including Febreze, Little Trees and Ozium, among others, so we’re going to help you dwindle down the options.

What's typically your favorite scent?
Read more about the Top 15 Best Air Fresheners for Your Car at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Guess the sponsoring vendors don't need to actually post anything of interest to members here, but this one is sure going on my auto-ignore list. Geez - must be thousands of convertible Sky owners looking for deodorizers, right.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
854 Posts
I get enough smells good & bad in my Sky. Top down you can smell everything when sitting still, however I never sit that long in my Sky. Now when sitting in traffic trying to cross the Chesapeake Bay Bridge for 1 1/2 hrs. a week ago nothing like exhaust fumes to make your day. I almost put the top up, A/C on for that wait.

I have used an interior smell good freshner twice... once when new. Just recently tried one too. With my top closed up, car sitting for days the top liner fabric and maybe the carpet can get stale. Top down all gone. The A/C vents can be musty on first use too. What ever you clean your car interior with, will be the scent given for days if closed up. Why go to the auto store when you can use dyer lint sheets from your household products. One or two under the seats. Bingo if storing your car for long periods of time.

Instead of smell good products, dis-infectant is better imo. Lysol for a/c vents, carpet, top liner maybe. I just recently went to the beach. Doing an "upload on You-Tube" right now, of 2018 Run to the Shore. Salt air, suntan lotion, crab cake seafood, BBQ you get the picture here.

Now one that is missing from the auto parts store line up of stupid things to buy, is one of my favorite things. Fresh Bakery Smells. Bought some doughnuts from the Dutch Market here in Hagerstown the other day, put them in the passenger foot well. One of those doughnuts did not... survive the ride home! Stunk up my car big time, in a good way. Eating or drinking is a no no. Bottled water with top is about it for me.

Good perfume, with occupant is all that is really needed here.

LAC

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Guess the sponsoring vendors don't need to actually post anything of interest to members here, but this one is sure going on my auto-ignore list. Geez - must be thousands of convertible Sky owners looking for deodorizers, right.....:rolleyes:
Uhhhh...this isn't a vendor of the site...this is the OWNER of the site. :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Which makes it even worst! And if you want to get all stinked up about messing up a thread, I'll throw in my preference, I'll stick with the black christmas tree under the seat. Did that make the list?

Bert

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Then a poor way to attract more people by posting vapid content.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts