Saturn Sky Forum banner

top down

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  triple black 
#1 ·
I just went out for the first time with the top down. Looks and drives great. Even better than with the top up.

#4 ·
I'm jealous!

Could one of you take good pictures as that's the one I ordered & because I'm a Canadian Iwon't have mine till x-mas at the rate were going now! :lol:

triple black said:
I just went out for the first time with the top down. Looks and drives great. Even better than with the top up.

#6 ·
Chloe said:
Iwon't have mine till x-mas at the rate were going now! :lol:
Don't talk like that. You're getting me upset! :brentil: I will get my Sky before the snow flies, I will get my Sky before the snow flies....

BTW I agree with you on the photo request... Please post lots.

#7 ·
We are starving!!

Yes us Canadians have to wait a long time for our so please let us live through your stories and pictures. I'm with the rest of the Canadians that say they are starving!!
:grouphug: OK that's enough of the whinning.:nopity:

#9 ·
rick112 said:
Don't talk like that. You're getting me upset! :brentil: I will get my Sky before the snow flies, I will get my Sky before the snow flies....

Depending on your spot on the list at your dealer, and what options you have, I can pretty much guarantee that you'll have it before the summer months are here :thumbs: I live in BC (dealer in Calgary) and mine is already built :D as of march 20th.

#10 ·
triple black said:
Mid 70s today in Richmond VA. out at lunch the ragg tops were out...a Crossfire, couple of Jags, Mercedes, Miata, couple of Mustangs... testing my patience, but I've been watching this car since I saw the first picture of the Curve, and I've got an order number accepted at the factory (30), so the longest wait is behind me.

looking forward to joining you with the top down...nice.

#11 ·
rick112 said:

Depending on your spot on the list at your dealer, and what options you have, I can pretty much guarantee that you'll have it before the summer months are here :thumbs: I live in BC (dealer in Calgary) and mine is already built :D as of march 20th. Dealer says I should have it just after may 11th ;)

#12 ·
Yesterday was the first really great weather day in Michigan to have the top down and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was awesome and very easy to put up and down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.