Thank you for the tip.. I will keep an eye out for that. I have only put the top up 2-3 times (Have not driven it with the top up yet!! Too nice!). So far -- no problems...:thumbs:
there is a sticker that is on my sky under the latch handle, it says to leave it in the open position,lawdog6153 said:my sales guy stated the same to leave it in the open position. He told me this the day I took the car. My sales guy was awesome he did so much research and background invest on the car before anyone got theirs. saturn of gaithersburg the best sales management in the country.
GMinTheDriveway said:Yep, there are several "watch out for clearance" things about the SKY.
1. Leave the latch OPEN when putting the top down
2. Close the trunk lid from the CENTER only
3. Close the Hood only when doors are completely open or shut, not 1/2-way
4. The front bumper is closer to the ground than a typical parking block or curb
5. Your bowling ball bag does NOT fit in the trunk with a ball in it
ok I made that last one up but it doesn't look like it would fit.