Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys.. this is only a photochop, but it's pretty damn close, cause the pics were at the exact same angle... so yeah, there she blows :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow, that's a pretty respectable photochop. What is the "donor" of that roof? Kinda reminds me of a BMW Z3. I like it! If you're up to it, how about photochopping us a body-colored removable hardtop too while you're at it. :p

·
Registered
432 Posts
101jinx101 said:
hey guys.. this is only a photochop, but it's pretty damn close, cause the pics were at the exact same angle... so yeah, there she blows :cool:
nice job jinx! this car is so freakin hot!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took the pic of the roof from the Solstice... www.pontiac.com has a 360 view of the car with the top either up or down, so i just found a picture of the same angle :D I dunno if I'd be able to do a removable hardtop... could try, i guess :)

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Dante said:
Wow, that's a pretty respectable photochop. What is the "donor" of that roof? Kinda reminds me of a BMW Z3. I like it! If you're up to it, how about photochopping us a body-colored removable hardtop too while you're at it. :p
That's the official roof from the Solstice.

Awesome chop 101jinx101.

·
Registered
304 Posts
101jinx101 said:
I took the pic of the roof from the Solstice... www.pontiac.com has a 360 view of the car with the top either up or down, so i just found a picture of the same angle :D I dunno if I'd be able to do a removable hardtop... could try, i guess :)
Good evening Mr. JINX. Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to chop the Sky into the 360 degree rotation of the Solstice, leaving the top in place and producing a rotating Sky with moving top. Should you or any of your associates get caught...I know NOTHING! :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, unfortunately, the rotation line on the solstice and the rotation line on the sky are totally different, so i can't really :rolleyes: I can try for a few more pics though...

achieftain said:
Good evening Mr. JINX. Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to chop the Sky into the 360 degree rotation of the Solstice, leaving the top in place and producing a rotating Sky with moving top. Should you or any of your associates get caught...I know NOTHING! :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
I agree with the rotation line. I went to the pontiac site expecting a full 360 degree rotation. There are really only a limited number of shots of both the Sky and the Sol with the top up that would allow the photochop.

A 3/4 front and 3/4 rear view would be excellent though... Too unkowledgable about photoshop to do it myself :confused:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I have one done right now, I just gotta render it... I also was bored in digital media class, so I played around with the pic... a LOT, lol. So I'll post that one up as well, for fun :D

EDIT: Alright, well, i had to get to a computer with photoshop to render this, so here it is... also my fun one, lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Love the one of the burning tires!!

You guys both did an excellent job with photochopping the roof on there. I hope it does have that roof, because it looks very good!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BlueSky said:
Love the one of the burning tires!!

You guys both did an excellent job with photochopping the roof on there. I hope it does have that roof, because it looks very good!

Um... I did both the pictures... but i'll take double the props! :D thanks man :cool:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow, i thought I would get a lot more response out of this thread... guess no one cares what the sky looks like with a top :rolleyes: LOL, j/k guys...

·
Registered
1 Posts
hard top

I like the burnout.

I did some background pictures for my pc.
As I mention on the solstice forum, I really hope a car maker will come with an affordable manual light weight convertible hard top SOON. :willy:

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Adero said:
I like the burnout.

I did some background pictures for my pc.
As I mention on the solstice forum, I really hope a car maker will come with an affordable manual light weight convertible hard top SOON. :willy:
Oh, wow.... This thing does come standard with hand towels, right? :lol: That blue is... amazing. The roof shown in that imaginative illustration sorta reminds me of a Viper. I dig it.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I really don't like the look of that hardtop... no offense to your photoshop skills, but I don't think I'd put out any money on a hardtop that looked like that...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts