Saturn Sky Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ok, I need help with installing the new theme. My .torque folder does not have the "themes" folder in it, and i do have the hidden files visible. My .torque folder has the following: dashboards, triplogs, vehicles, torqueConf.dat, torqueDial.dat. My app does work as i have used it. What do i do now?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
^^ good question

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
All I had to do was to connect my smartphone to my computer and create a new folder to /.torque called themeDir. Then all you have to do is to unzip the file into the new directory /.torque/themeDir/ . My 'droid' recognized the new theme right away.

·
Registered
36 Posts
All I had to do was to connect my smartphone to my computer and create a new folder to /.torque called themeDir. Then all you have to do is to unzip the file into the new directory /.torque/themeDir/ . My 'droid' recognized the new theme right away.
Thanks BDS, we have the answer!! No one ever said you need to create the folder until you did. Now it all makes sense!!

Thanks...AkBillyBow

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was unable to see the .torque file through my laptop connection, so I just went to the phone and created the themeDir folder under the .torque folder. Then I moved the unzipped files into that folder, and it all worked when I started the Torque application.

Thanks for the help!!!

AkBillyBow

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Sorry folks, looks like my old links for the theme were broken. All fixed now, the links in the original post have been fixed. Can't believe it's been so long since I posted this!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts